Would you date a guy that is 5ft9?

This is my height and im not insecure about just wondering

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• Yes... I'm 5'7 so that is fine with me.

• Yes, but I am short xD Girls generally like guys who are taller than them + they can wear heels with without being taller.

• I'm 5'10" and could date a dude who is 5'9". That's probably about as short as I would go though.

• That height is perfect for someone like me who is barely 5'3 lol

• Yes I would :)

• I am 5 feet 7 inches and i would.

• of course. as long as he is tall enough

• Yeah that's not short for me I'm 5 4

• Yeah right now I'll date any height cause one crush is 6 feet the other 5 and one btween

• Yeah. I like tall guys

• Y not? Even though its a little tall for me

• Yeah, I'm the same height

• I wouldn't but only because I'm 5'9"&1/2 and I like wearing heels. If we were to date I wouldn't be able. But if I hated heels then maybe.

• Of course :)

• I did once before and I'm five foot six. And I have super super curly voluptuous hair. Anyway back to the point I constantly felt the need to compare our heights... I always felt as if I were growing and he was shrinking. I couldn't get past it. Short really was never my thing. But, I looked his personality. Needless to say it was one of the many contributing factors to our breakup. So, no. Never again.

• You're 5 6 and he was 5 9 and he was too short for you?

• What was his personality like

• He was funny, family orientated. Had goals/aspirations. Caring. In tune with his emotions (overly) found that out later. Passionate, overly passionate... for things he wanted (selfish kind of way) I found out over time too. All in all he wasn't the one for me.

What Guys Said 2

• im also 5ft9
    its all about how u carry ur feature
    my friend is 6ft1 girls barely notice him on the other hand i have seen even 5ft3 dating more than 1
    me personally find 5ft9 enough and for me girls from 5ft to 5ft6 are suitable
    it also depends on ur physic if ur chubby or ur posture is like bending from upper body then ur height is hidden

• My friend is a 6 footer and he gets no play i helped him get a gf and he taught me how to play basketball

• You are taller than me. I am 5'5