Do women like men with long hair? Would you date a man with longer/prettier hair than you do?

Do you feel attracted by a man with long hair (past the shoulders)? Do you think men with long hair look more feminine and therefore thay look prettier? Do you like this kind of men?

Most Helpful Girl

• When it complements their features, long hair on men is absolutely gorgeous. I like longer hair on guys because it is different from the norm. However, if they don't take care of it correctly then it is a major turn off. And it has to suit the face otherwise it doesn't look right.
    I'm not bothered if their hair is prettier than mine, it just means they take care of their hair. Not saying I don't care for mine.
    Oddly, I don't think it makes them look feminine. Again, if the facial structure is more like that then it can, but when worn right, I think men can look particularly handsome in rugged way, and for some that is quite alluring.

What Girls Said 15

• Some women do but most don't. Depends on how the guy wears it and whether it suits him. I personally do not.

• Long hair on any guy over 21 is so 1980s. I think it's still cool like in Tennessee, Kentucky, and maybe Mississippi. LOL!

• well Jared Leto's hair is almost as long as mine (which is pretty long) and he's still as sexy as ever haha. it doesn't matter to me unless it looks bad. but i usually prefer shorter hair

• A) what the heck is your picture of
    B) I don't care as long as it compliments his facial structure. And I do know guys who look really pretty and have long hair.

• No. Native American men wear theyre hair long because it's our culture and they still look manly. I only like long hair on them anyways.
    Long hair means a lot of things to us and on top of that, we're just naturally good at growing it long.

• I hate long hair on a guy. Even shoulder length hair is gross. It just makes you look like you're trying to be a girl and it emasculates men to me

• A long haired girl complaining about long hair on guys is a turn on for me. I would like to have a very long haired girlfriend who often wants to cut my hair to make sure that her hair is always much longer than mine.

• I don't like long hair on a dude

• I didn't know breast got hairy...

• sometimes its kinda hot like you can imagine an italian hottie but I don't know different for everyone

• I prefer longer hair, on men.

• I prefer longer hair, but not like dull and frizzy unkept hair. more like luscious, illumines, bright, healthy long hair. Some of my long haired male friends using more products than me. I respect that.

• No but I like flippy hair tho but not to long

• I hate it when a guy has longer hair than me- no bueno. Leave that for me

• Yes, they look feminine. I don't like it at all. Some girls are into it though.

• So besides having man boobs you also have long hair? Are you on your to becoming a tranny? Lol

What Guys Said 2

• Are those... man-titties? 0_0

• Titties and nipples with hair, of my!!!