Im a senior in high school, and never dated anyone... is that weird?

im not ugly or weird or anything, just kinda, normal i guess, pretty even. but I've never dated anyone, guys just don't talk to me, or seem interested. maybe the guys at my high school just aren't a good fit anyway. my question is, will college guys find it unattractive that i haven't dated anyone before? or think I'm weird? i feel like people would be less stupid in college because they're less full of themselves and don't think they are as big shots as they did in high school. idk, am i weird?

• yes, weird/unattratctive... like a little kid :(
  • nah, all is good.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahah !! There are people in my university who havnt kissed yet or been dated or asked out !!!
    Highschool sucks, guys are inexperienced and shy and awkward. In college they're a little better and if you transfer to a university you won't know which one to choose, you'll get asked by a twenty guys a day.

What Guys Said 3

• In most of the world, you'd be considered normal.

• Maybe you're shy. You have to eject yourself into their life before they can try to ask you out

• Not weird.

Now, if you were a senior citizen and had never dated anyone, that might be weird.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a senior in high school too. CLASS OF 2015! And I've only had 1 boyfriend that I can't even consider a boyfriend, and I was a sophomore. I only wanted a boyfriend just to say I had one , but honestly, I like to say I haven't had one. The struggle is way too much, and It's not important. I think in senior year, you should find someone to take to prom with you, but you don't NEED a boyfriend, and it's not weird at all. A lot of guys won't approach a pretty girl, so maybe that could be your problem? My friends told me I have "Resting Bitch Face" where when I'm not smiling, I look like a bitch lol. A lot of guys could view you as unapproachable, but if you're nice, which I hope you are!!, then approach them! It doesn't always have to be the guy to start the convo. Hope I helped!

• Not weird, half the relationships in high school are shallow anyway. I never had a technical boyfriend in high school either, although I was in a courtship with one for about a month during my junior year.

• I hope not! I'm about to start college next week and I'm In the same boat. I don't think it means ur weird or unattractive. We can't be the only people who have never dated, may u just appear really shy.