My boyfriend is pressuring me to have sex with him?

So he's a popular guy and could get anyone he likes. He constantly bugs me about sex even though I've told him I'm not ready. He says stuff like "oh are you gonna keep your legs crossed for ever?" "are you afraid it'll hurt? stop being such a baby. It's supposed to hurt" When we kiss he always tries to take it further and when I stop him he gets furious. Should I just do it because I really don't want to lose him because of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm essentially this dude and I feel kind of bad cockblocking him but I'm gonna do it... Don't have sex with this guy he doesn't care about you he just cares about what you can do for him, if you have sex with this dude he's gonna brag to his friends and you're gonna become considered a slut, this is what popular guys do. So don't have sex with this guy he doesn't care about you he doesn't love you he just wants to bang you honestly you should probably break up with him he's straight scum.

• I just recently saw this and was wondering what ended up happening between you two if you don't mind telling me?

What Guys Said 11

• I'd seriously avoid this guy if this is all he keeps trying to do.

It's especially alarming that he says "stop being such a baby. It's supposed to hurt." That right there is seriously your cue to get outta there. He could potentially rape you.

Losing him is the best thing you can do right now.

• "Should I just do it because I really don't want to lose him because of this?"

Certainly not. You should only do it if you want to, and you don't want to.

I might take some flak for this, but I am not someone who thinks that just because someone says he or she isn't ready for sex, you should NEVER BRING IT UP EVER AGAIN. I believe it's OK to bring it up again when the other person says they're not ready, as long as you are prepared to accept another "no." I DO NOT think that bringing it up again constitutes emotional pressure.

Now, that being said, what troubles me is that the way he takes your refusal (getting furious and telling you to "stop being a baby") is very disrespectful and that is unacceptable. If you don't dump him (and I would if I were you), he will probably dump you.

• The tone he is taking suggests more than sexual frustration. It suggests he doesn't care about you.

You are right of course - you will lose him I you don't go further. That doesn't seem like a great loss to us.

• Dump his ass. He doesn't respect you.

• No brainier. Move on.

• He sounds like a jerk who really doesn't care for you.

• Leave him the hell alone if you know whats good for you!!!

• Say fuck you, and move on. Never fall for a guys actions like that, he wants to smash you and just leave. If you give it him I predict he will be around maybe 1-2 more weeks maybe 1 month if you agree to sex again. So, don't fall for it. Leave him

• You will be yet another stone in his rock pile

• You need to leave him. He probably only wants to take your virginity. He doesn't care about you enough to wait and he will never care about you. If he truly cared about you, he would not pressure you and he would not get angry. Having sex with him would be a huge mistake

• forget him, he is not worth your time. If he can not respect your wishes than he is not someone to stick around with. I would dump him:)

What Girls Said 12

• DUMP HIM!!! You can lose it when you are older and with a guy who appreciates you and loves you.

• Dump him... he is just someone else in your life... as an advertisement said "during our life some people arrive, others leave and some stay there with us."

• If he's not willing to wait till your ready then he's not worth it, unfortunately it doesn't seem like he really cares about what you want, you'd be better off finding someone else who will respect your wishes..

• He doesn't respect you wich means he doesn't love or care for you and you deserve to be treated like a queen Id dumb his ass your worth so much more doll!!!

• You should dump him. He doesn't respect you and just wants to use you. He's not worth.

• Ew, he's obviously an immature child who throws a fit when he doesn't get what he wants. Don't ever let a guy pressure you into doing something you don't want to do, especially when it comes to something like sex. If he respected you like a good boyfriend should, he would wait for when you're ready. Don't do it if you don't want to; if he breaks up with you just because you wouldn't sleep with him, then he's definitely not worth your time anyway.

• NO! Tell your horndog bf to hit the road. Keep 'em crossed until you're ready. Don't let him pressure you.

• You can do better than a guy like that

• sorry to tell you this but he obviously wants you for sex if your uncomfortable about doing it then don't do it because you will feel bad about it

Hope this helps

• Move on hun..

• Do not do it - he does not care about you! Your virginity is precious and should be saved die a guy who loves you - he doesn't! Follow my advice and you'll be glad you did!!!

• How old are you?

• I'm 15

• he's 17

• He's definitely using you. You're younger easy prey. If you were 17 he wouldn't pressure you or treat you this way.