Any reason why my girlfriend feels uncomfortable with giving me a blowjob?

Firstly, I am not pressuring her and if i'm totally honest i don't care if she does or not, she knows i would like one but that is about as far as it goes. Its her who wants to give them, but she has this weird 'phobia' of putting my dick in her mouth, like she just cant, she's tried a bunch of times like she said can i try, so obviously i obliged and the furthest she has gotten is licking it.
Any reason why this could be?

Most Helpful Girl

• The first time you do anything sexual it can be a little daunting. It sounds like she's really comfortable with you, as you with her. Some girls really can't get over the idea of having a penis in their mouth, but it's something she might get over. Before I gave my first blowjob I was adamant that I was never going to give one because I didn't want to get gagged, swallow and even have to deal if he wasn't clean down there, but after I gave one I found I loved it and it has become one of my favorite things to do sexually. If you really want one then tell her it's something you want to try and she will do what she feels comfortable with. You could also offer to jack off while she sucks/plays with your balls and that might make her a little more comfortable with being in that area and she will also get to see what she needs to do to get you off. She might be worried that she won't be able to finish you! Best of luck!

What Girls Said 5

• Sounds familiar, being as though the first time I gave my boyfriend a blowjob I was extremely nervous because I didn't know what to do exactly. So maybe if you guide her or tell her what you like... then she'll feel a little more comfortable. This may sound strange but try watching p*rn together and see how she reacts... that's if you guys haven't already. Hope that helps!

• Maybe she's just not ready. I'm assuming she's not very experienced sexually. Also her phobia might be legit.

• No she isn't, i was her first for everything but the thing is, she's pretty adventuress anyway, like she loves trying new postitions and stuff.. yet this just really freaks her out for some reason

• Then it's just a phobia, don't pressure her. Hopefully, for your sake, she comes around.

• It's not the most exciting thing for women. My guess is she doesn't know how to give one and that has given her some fear in addition to just not being interested in giving them. Not pushing her is great. If she really wants to master it have her try it little by little if that makes sense

• some girls just can't do it hey. i have a few friends who really would like to try but really just can't stomach it. maybe the longer you guys are together and the more comfortable she gets with the idea, she'll be able to do it.

• Maybe she's scared of not pleasuring you enough, or not doing it right, or you not liking it as much as she wants you to... I've gotten close to giving my boyfriend one but I'm really scared of it so I just kinda try and avoid it as well as possible. He is a virgin too, therefore hasn't ever had one so I'm also scared of him having a bad experience... being with an inexperienced girl and all. If she hasn't given one before and you have had one before =, she might be scared of not being as good as someone else. If she has given one before maybe she was told it wasn't good, or felt as if it weren't. There are so many scenarios that could be true. Just don't pressure her as you say you haven't been and I'm sure one day she will come around, and if she doesn't then don't hold it against her.

What Guys Said 0