Nut shots hurt SO bad why do guys laugh?

I wouldn't laugh if a girl got hit between her legs. I would feel bad for her. I crouched down to stop a rolling baseball and at the last second it hit something and went up and hit me square in the testicles... i dropped and was struggling to stop myself from puking and then i notice all the girls giggling? Why do guys laugh? it makes me so angry...

Most Helpful Girl

• well i have to admit that i used to laugh as a young teen (i feel stupid about it now tho), now not at all, in fact if i could i'd help him (maybe ask for some more help) and bring him to a clinic, it'll be a completely different story if it was someone who deserved it though

i used to play with my little brother in soccer before and once i did a hard kick but my ankle twisted and the shot curved sharply, i shouted to my brother (he was goalie) not to catch it because it was unpredictable but he tried and caught it only to curve its path down his groin, by the time i got to him (i was halfway across the field) he was puking and couldn't move at all, we had to bring him to the clinic with a stretcher, i was hurt from the kick but he was literally paralyzed for half an hour o__o

• wow so you kicked it from THAT far away and it still hurt him that bad? was it still travelling really fast or something

• i was going for the goal so i intended to do a powerful corner kick, but it sliced and curved towards the center of the net towards my brother, the reason he was goalie was because our team was practicing together, half on one side and half on the other, so he was at the wrong place at the right time..

@crazyincalifornia i feel your pain lol, i feel guilty every-time i slam my (40+ year old) sensei down the mat, but he usually expects it so i barely hurt him xD (i primarily do aikido so i dont hurt him, but i study 4 other martial arts and am planning to study Kyūdō when i find the chance)

• since that incident i played less and less until i switched to being the manager, eventually i quit and just did swimming and martial arts instead

What Girls Said 5

• IDK! I guess we all know how sensitive guys are down there. It's funny because we aren't I guess.

I take Karate and trust me we girls know how to back a guy off that's getting too rough during sparring.
    We call it a cup graze where we but a kick between his legs, not on the cup, but just below it. They get the point so to speak. We could have put him down hard, but didn't. LOL!

Guys are waay stronger as a rule so we think the balls are kind of a fair equalizer.
    XDD

• are you kidding lol arghhhhh... i really hate that we have this weakness and girls know it... i hate knowing i can be brought down by one stupid kick... balls are not a fair equaliser they are totally off limits and its cheating

• so a guys size doesn't matter? a kick in the groin will take any guy down you reckon?

• Absolutely!
      Even the huge Sumo guys will go down if hit there.
      I know some guys don't think it's fair but we think it is.
      XD

• I wouldn't laugh. I'm really squeamish about seeing anyone in pain.

• well your nice

• Interesting! From an emotional standpoint, Guys are really fearful of girls taking them down by their balls.
      To them it's like a temporary castration from a girl no less, their deepest fear for sure. :)

• you just hit the nail on the head ay... it is like a form of castration and iv always been nervous a girl will kick me in the nuts one day

• Oh course we laugh. People are taught very young that genitals are funny. Honestly, I personally wouldn't laugh. It's the reaction they are laughing at. I'd feel bad.

• but the reaction is a really bad one?

• People think pain is funny for some reason, I personally don't but comedy has many forms.

• yeah damn comedy

• i haven't witnessed this event but i wouldn't laugh, i'd be worried about him.

• Aw poor baby I wouldn't laugh; that's pretty immature I suppose it's because it looks funny if you're lacking in empathy..

What Guys Said 3

• i feel for you man there is no worse pain then the nutshot it puts you straight out of commission i mean full on game over if you get hit there anyway i guess girls laugh cause they like seeing us roll around in pain but for many guys we have a sense of empathetic pain when we see a guy get hit in the nuts we can almost feel there pain

• I cringe often, and tense up when it happens. Bad memories I guess lol. But either people are dicks laughing at other peoples misery. but I will laugh if someone crushes them out of pure stupidity and is in pain.

• Sometime it looks funny, a lot of stuff looks funny especially when empathy is lacking.