How should I give my bf boudoir photos?

I have 22 great photos I had done for his Christmas gift. Making a book seems kind of silly it's not like he's gonna flip through it like women do with scrap books. I was thinking of framing some and putting them over his bed. Having some magnets made. Maybe a coffee cup but he doesn't drink coffee. A bunch of wallets...

Come on guys how would you want your woman to give you professional sexy photos of herself?

I have so many more ideas now. I think I will use some of them for V-day too. ThAnK YoU to those of you with positive feedback!

The rest of you need to calm down. Marriage doesn't get you fidelity and trust, you need that before marriage (been there done that). I'd be flattered if he showed his friends but I know he wouldn't want them seeing me half naked (all naughty bits are tastefully covered). I've lost 70 pounds since getting divorced 4 years ago. I LOOK HOT.
This whole idea started when I saw a Groupon. Then I decided I would gift them to him. I'm also going to frame some for myself, I'm proud of how I look I worked hard for it. The professional photographer was a man I've known and done business with for 10 years, he's legit.

Lastly I completely trust my bf, whom I never plan to marry. Marriage is a joke these days. People think a ring is going to change something, it doesn't. You have to feel secure in your relationship before that.
FYI he loved them. I turned some into sports cards with statistics on them, but used sextistics.

Framed 3 over his bed only after I found it if he wanted them there. Some of you said I may be being presumptuous.

The rest I put in a black album.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm great question! And good on you :) i think it would be cool no matter what way you give it, however; if my wife supprised me with them i think it might be cool, since you have so many, to give like 2 a day in places he would just find them. Example you had 2 printed wallet size and sneak them in his wallet and hed just find them at some point :) then 2 more on his phone, one as a back ground and one as your call ID picture. Then 2 stuck to the fridge with magnets. Then maybe 3 on the dash of his car, face down in case someone walked by lol. Maybe 2 in his sock drawer. 2 pinned up to the mirror in the bathroom in the morning (morning is when testosterone, estrogen and dopamine levels are highest in the brain which will make you both more likely to be horny, so you might get some morning wood too😉). Hmm, youd probly have to use his daily routine to hide more :P or you could use 3-4 at a time instead of 2.
    But id still enjoy a book of all of them at once too if you did that. Or maybe buy a p*rn magazine, and insert pics of you overtop pictures of one whole set of a models pictures. Then leave it on his bedside table or in the bathroom for him. That would be cool! Dont forget to put the one introduction picture in the front if you do the p*rn mag 😉. Any of these sound good to you?

What Guys Said 31

• Don't listen to this other guy! These photos are a great idea, especially for chrismas (because he will expect it the least)! If I got a gift like this, I'd like to just have beautiful prints (A3 format) so I can either frame them or put them in a map.
    My favorite way to give a present is to turn it into a little treassure seeking adventure. Write tiny poems, present him hints and make sure he follows a path (with some challanges for him also, truth-or-dare like for example) that leads him to the gift! It really builds tension (in a good way).

• Wow, what a nice girlfriend you are. Although they might be a little inappropriate for Christmas, Valentine's Day is right around the corner. As to your question - I think you should do two things. Whatever you do with the hard copies, you should make a slide-show on his computer, and set it as his screen saver. Then. when he sees that, give him the hard copies. As far as which format to choose - Hmm, what would I prefer? I know! Put in in a calender! Yes! there are online companies that will take your pics, and put em on full calenders and'or desktop ones. I would LOVE that! What do you think, (provided you're not embarrassed to have a stranger see them)?

• You could buy one of those picture frames that holds several pictures and put your favorites in it. Get good prints and mail them to him at work on random days. An album that you've made would be special too, plus it would be good for those days he has to take care of thing himself.

• You have all good ideas. Just do what you have said. Congrats on your weight loss... fantastic!

Don't put down marriage though. I see you are bitter from a failed done. Sure, lots of failed marriages, but also some successful ones. If two people love each other there is nothing better to seal the bond between the two. Marriage would always be my long term goal with any gal I'd date if she was indeed marriage material. I never have worn my ring, don't like rings. But you are right a ring in not the bond... love is.

... after he gets the first views of your pix, post one for us to oogle over! I'm sure your hot as hell darling, What a lucky guy to have such a thoughtful lover! Good luck!

• Thank you for the suggestion. I don't think I'm bite about marriage I think society throwing it around right and left had made it lose its validity. At least where I'm from more often than not people get married because they got knocked up. In my opinion That's a terrible reason. Marriage is supposed to be about a deep love and connection. Marriage has lost its meaning. Also of I werr to every have kids, being a single parent even in a relationship is better for tax purposes. My aunt and uncle are thinking of getting a divorce for that very reason. They have 3 daughters to put through college and they are the most in love couple I've ever seen. I can have want what they have I don't need a ring and piece of paper for that. Anyway thank you for your support and ideas I really appreciate it.

• Well, can you get him to start drinking coffee then, slowly.

Here's how this works for me if I want someone to eat something. I make one for myself and leave enough for the other person. When they are in the same room as you I would pour them a cup and pour one for myself. and give him the mug with your photo on it and then laugh when he drinks it.

He will ask "what?" and then you say the mug and you will proceed to laugh happily ever after. Because that is funny as fuck and kind of a good idea.

Also put your photo in a two frames in his room he is bound to notice it and appreciate it. :)

Those ways are the most non- attention seeking ways like if they were to just appear on his phone. The way these methods says look at me if you want to and they would make a great addition to any room I'm sure. As I'm sure you're really beautiful and funny if you like to do these kinds of things and as they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

:)

• If I was getting photos like these from a S. O., I'd really like to have them put into like a cute little folder or something. I want to see larger pictures, but I don't want others to be able to look at them.

Also, I'd love if they were like put on a slideshow or something that I could watch on my big screen TV. LOL

• Making a little private little book for him would be sexy. Something he could look through whenever you might be away, and something he'd want to grab when he wants to masturbate.

• Hell no!
    A prudent person has to assume that any and all photographs of herself are going to be spread far and wide on the Internet. You should work on the rule that if you would not show the pix to a prospective employer, or a future boyfriend, or your own grandmother, you should not give it to any other person.
    Did you not receive the memo about ex-boyfriends and ex-husbands seeking revenge by posting intimate photographs of their former girlfriend or wife? There are entire websites devoted to such pix.

• What party of I wouldn't care, I look HOT did you miss. Also my bf isn't some childish guy I met in a bar. If we broke up neither of us would be so vengeful. I'm still friends with my ex husband because I'm a good judge of character.

• As a photographer, I would say the best way to give him boudoir photos would be in a high quality album. However, if you only have 22 then maybe you should look into some high quality prints. Or if you want something over his bed, maybe a canvas. There are a lot of wonderful products being offered by pro studios. Maybe you should see what the original photographer has to offer. Trust me, it's worth the price!

If the photographer doesn't have products that you like, I definitely have some that you might be interested in :)
    Just reach out through my website, I'm sure we can find something.
    www.guyvindigni.com

• You have some great stuff man. I normally can't stand wedding/engagement stuff, but you get a sense of fun out of several of them.

I think 22 photos is sufficient for a nice matted album with a single 8x10 per page, assuming the photos are quality work.

• Great photos :)

• Damn, you are GOOD.

• Oh! Oh! Oh! So many ideas!

-On one of those sunscreens you put behind the windshield of your car
    -Painted on the car itself
    -On a t-shirt
    -As a Fb-cover
    -Desktop background
    -Apron
    -Sedate him and tattoo it on his body

The possibilities are endless.

• thats actually pretty cute what you are thinking about doing already I think he would like it you should do it.

• or you could sneak it in his pocket before work and ask him to open it at lunch, itll be fun getting a reaction.

• I'd say do the scrapbook

• Send them to me. I'll get them to him. ;) haha. Honey, there is no wrong WA to give them. I'd prefer it be with her naked, we look at them together and then have wild passionate sex. Who took them? Was it another woman? Maybe play into that fantasy.

• Book seems cool to me

• Make it a sexy looking collage with a written message on it that would turn him on any time he looks at it. I am sure you know his wweakness ;-)

• Your could put them in a powerpoint and use some text boxes to add titles and to "tell the story" about a happy couple :-)
    I suppose you'll have pics from the two of you as well?

• Basically a nice envelope or folder. I wouldn't think anything else would really work.

• I like the book idea

• i would need to study the photos to make an expert opinion

• Have them Skinned onto his xbox,. He will see them more this way

• Digital photo book?

• do it in a scrapbook!!! its a hot idea for a guy

• Wgat kind of photos

• I woulk like to see ur photos, can u upload something?

• Are you a troll?

• U dont give it to him :)

• I'd rather not have my girl getting photos by some stranger taken looking like that. It would piss me off

• Insecure much?

• It was probably a woman taking the pictures though I would think...

• Doesn't matter if it's male or female taking it that's not the point

• A picture in a frame and a realy good bj is what I'd want real talk

• I don't get why you would do this, I think it's more about you wanting to pose than him. To be honest if my girlfriend was off getting photos like that done I wouldn't be happy.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 18

• Boudoir photos are meant to be private, thats why they are usually in books rather than framed and out in the open. Its suppose to be a private pleasure you visit every now and then, flip through every now and then, not something strangers can get a peak of when you are paying. It seems like you want them to be photos he'll see everyday, but he's probably not going to go out of his way to look at them even if they are, and even then if he sees them every day they will lose their power. Its better if its something he'll crave to see because its not openly available to look at unless he takes them out to at them.

• Unless you have a ring, I wouldn't.. You never know where they turn up

• I will never accept a ring and he knows that. Marriage doesn't give you security or fidelity, the person you are with does. If you need a ring to get trust then the marriage is a lie.

• A ring, commitment, dedication. However that translates for you.
      You get spirit behind the words.
      The point remains my opinion is that I wouldn't give any riske photos unless there is a a level of commitment.

• I didn't take nudes of myself with my phone and sending them to some guy I just met hoping to get a commitment. They're beautiful, professional, classy, teasing/not nudes. I have never sexted with anyone because I understand the risks. If he chose to show these to his friends I'd be flattered honestly. I'm not naked and I look great. I know him because we've been together for years. I know he won't show them to anyone because he doesn't like watching guys ogle me. I understand what you're trying to say but I'm not one of those girls who does that with everyone. Like I said I've never done anything like this before. Thanks for your opinion.

• I gotta be honest unless I was married to the guy I wouldn't do it. I sent some to my fiancee while he was deployed. He apparently scanned and emailed them to all his friends. Never trust a man with anything like that until he is fully committed to you.

• If he was doing that while you were engaged he would have probably done it if you were married too.

• But if you are "so committed" why not make it official. That's what I don't understand about people that are anti marriage. If it's not that big of a deal then why not do it? At least that way you are protected with receiving any benefits should something happen to one of you, or should you break up and have joint property you are protected legally. Because no matter what you think about a person they can change and then it's too late to protect yourself because you wanted to prove something. Especially if your relationship is that strong you are just reinforcing the idea to those around you that you are a joint unit that no one can break up.

• Because I don't want to get married again. Like I said marriage has lost its meaning, I know this from experience. It was a civil divorce. We didn't get lawyers or fight over anything. We were just too young. But we were both honest respectable people who don't backstab and we're still friends. If you have to make official to protect yourself, AKA trust the person, what kind of relationship is it anyway? My relationship is stronger than all that nonsense. I don't need god or the governments approval.

• This is why people dont get married any more. Women will do wife stuff for any and every guy they date.

• I would make them into a calendar, pin up style

• I think all those ideas are great especially since you have enough that you can do some as a frame, some as a wallet picture, etc. I also think if you put it together in a book like a playboy then he'd definitely flip through it.

• I've seen Playboy bunny dash calendars in a couple of my male relatives' vehicles. You could do something like that. Heck, even a regular calendar if he uses those things. You could also load them onto a digital photo frame.

• This is just my personal opinion. Bfs come and go. You just never know. I mean what happens if you break up and he keeps it and uses it against you. I love the idea of the book. But I would give it to the man who has your forever. Your husband he should be the only one that receives a book like that. He will appreciate it more, respect it more. Your his completely your boyfriend still has to earn you your husband is yours and you are his. Its different.

• Husbands come and go too

• You're not trying to talk to me like you know me but you tell me I should be married before doing something like this? Yes the way people get married because of getting knocked up, tax breaks, after they've known each other a month has ruined the whole meaning of marriage.

Don't tell people how to live their lives. If you don't like what I'm doing ignore it, I'm not hurting anyone.

• Oh my word. You posted a question and I posted my opinion on it. I said this is just my personal opinion. Which means you don't have to agree or like it or take it. Its just my personal option. I gave it because when I ask question I take into account all forms of opinions. Some I agree some I don't but It helps me figure out where I stand. But I am not on here telling someone they are wrong. I am just saying hey here's my opinion on it. Maybe you don't agree but everyone is entailed to their own opinion. I am not forcing my opinion on you so why are you?

• Calendar. So every month its a new sexy pose?

• I'd do a calendar if it were me... but I have a thing about a pin up girl calendar!

Also so glad to see a woman whose confident after her weight loss journey, good for you and only little boys spread photos like that.

• Thank you so much it's has been a journey.

I understand exactly what you mean about the little boys too lol. If you don't get involved with people like that then you have nothing to worry about.

• I think it's awesome. I have a friend who does pics like this and I want to get some done. I have to get back into shape. I just had my second child. Anyways, give it to him in a book and to go along with those naughty photos make him a "free" this or that book... Like this ticket is good for one blow job etc.

• What if e does not feel like he wants22 picture of you plastered al over? Most men, in my experience, need space and I think you could come across a bit cocky (like "I look hot").

Pictures ma be things that people need to ask for, rather than being handed out unsolicitedly... Just my.02 USD

Anrea

• Wall calendar.

• Put some into a book
    and make sure you get some wallet size ones for portable reasons :)

• Digital frame seems good

• A book or calendar is what I would choose. I would only frame something where you can't see my face, so it's more about the art of sensual photography than about seeing that it's me on the photo.

• The ones I want to frame are black and white silhouettes. I'm either looking away from the camera or my face is shadowed.

• sounds cool :)

• So a pic with u and some dick?

• my mom made a collage of pictures for my dad :) pictures of the both of them when they were little till they married :) that's a very sweet gesture!