I got a black girl pregnant.. what to do?

were both 18 im white she's black and my parents are racist. i dont know what to do.

sisters account

Most Helpful Guy

• Rule #1 of trolling gag is to at least get the gender right.

What Guys Said 6

• Sit them down and tell them they will love 50% of your news. Wa BAM!! Also you are on a female account so its weird that you got anyone pregnant. Who cares what your parents think its not their life be your own person. Be strong and learn no ones opinion matters but your own and telling them is all that matters not how they feel about it.

• I think this is proof that guys will sign up and claim they're girls.

• Call the Smithsonian, because you're the first girl to ever impregnate another girl.

• You dun goof'd.

• Well take care of the baby

• You get on welfare and take care of your black babies. Simple.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm curious how a girl gets another girl pregnant?

• You take responsibility and tell your parents and her parents, if you don't want your child than give them up for adoption, I personally feel that a child shouldn't be raised around racist grandparents. And if you knew that your parents were racist then why didn't you use protection?

• Babies no matter the race gets the butt end of adult stupidity! If your parents don't want the child, then do what you have to do regardless and grow up. Get a job and get a place to live for you and your family so your child can grow up normal.

• But you're a girl...

• don't worry about it the baby still have a 50% chance to be white.

• Why do you have to word your question "I got a black girl pregnant "? Why should what you do changes how you care for a beautifully raced baby? I don't see why some people still have an issue with this... If your parents are racists, that is their problem.

First make sure it's your baby, then be an awesome dad!