Do you think it is a bad idea to go ice-skating on a date when both of you do not know how to skate?

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its a good idea, when i was younger, a guy took me ice- skating for a first date, we couldnt skate, but we had a great laugh trying , it will help you both connect better,, sometimes first dates feel awkward, but doing something fun like skating will make you both feel more at ease , cos you will be concentrating on keeping each other from falling, id rather a guy took me somewhere fun like ice skating than a meal, its also a good topic of conversation afterwards too, cos you can have a laugh talking about that night, itll be memorable for both of you

• Thanks for sharing with me your experience! It is very helpful and I'll do my best! =)

• Your welcome, *take* instead of took

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 15

• No, it sounds like a great idea. Sure to be full of hilarity and laughter.

• yeah lol. bad idea.

• thanks for ur opinion.

• Not really. You both could help each other learn. I think it'd be more fun, since you'll both be falling around together. lol

• Nup sounds like a great idea! you both get to learn and can have a laugh from each of you trying it together ahah :)

• I don't think its bad at all. You guys most likely will laugh through it together and have fun. If it's the first date or what it will probably take the awkwardness away

• I hope it will be fun, Thanks!

• Not at all! I think it'd be cute. You both can learn together!

• I think it'll be a good experience, as in it'll be something to look back on & laugh about.

• I think it's cute. Then you guys would have to learn it together and when one of you falls you guys can just laugh it off.

• It would be an awesome idea... go for it!

• No thats why it would probably be really fun

• Why not? Sounds fun.

• Bad idea lol nobody wants to bust their ass for 2hrs lol

• It will definitely be an experience you will never forget ahhaha you can laugh about it. If he's fine with it then why not. It's definitely something you can both try out for the first time

• It is a bad idea.

You need somewhere that allows you to talk and not an activity that really sucks in the first time. I remember I fell down badly and those shoes are 5 kg!

Good luck in choosing another location:)

• I think it's a super sweet idea!

Can you roller blade/skate? I can inline skate, but not roller skate very well (but I'm decent. I don't fall) and I the first time I ice skated I actually wasn't too bad I didn't even fall once! It was uncomfortable to me, but overall it just felt like I was roller skating.

• Thanks! You didn't fell once, you're good! I can't roller-blade/skate haha. :)

What Guys Said 3

• No, a fun ass learning experience waiting to happen

• yeah because your next date would be in the hospital :-P

• I think it would be fun! She falls you fall it's all laughter!