Have you ever gone on a first date to a fast food restaurant?

So this should be interesting. have any of you been on a first date at a fast food joint?

Did you enjoy the date? were you completely turned off? If you chose to go there, why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been to a date at McDonalds for dinner! We brought dollar cheeseburgers and shared a drink. It was a really good time and I enjoyed his company a lot more than the food, which is better than the other way round. It was his idea and I'm glad I went xx

• You don't think a guy is 'cheap' for taking you to a fast food joint on the first date?

• No, not at all, it's a lot more relaxing environment than a black tie restaurant where i'm worrying about lipstick and he's worrying about money, etc! if it's a cheap place the environment is more relaxing!

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, when I was in high school me and my first boyfriend had our first few dates at McDonald's. I was 16 I think. I enjoyed it because I liked the guy, and I'm not picky. We chose to go there because it was cheap and in walking distance of our high school haha.

But we were 16. Obviously now I would be kinda turned off if some guy seriously took me to McDonald's for our first date. I think burger or pizza places are alright for a casual lunch date though :)

• No, but we went to a pizza dive joint. Delicious pizza. Rather shady place though lol

• Was it a good first date though?

• Yes :) We'd both been there before so we knew what we were getting ourselves into lol we've gone back a lot since then.

• Yup, when I was 16 and it was awesome. I'm not a flashy expensive person so I didn't mind. I really liked the guy I was with and we where previously really close friends, so dating was basically an extra benefit. We just hung out and talked, I liked it a lot.

• One of my favorite first dates was about 5 years ago when a guy I met took me to Waffle House to surprise me before work one day. LOVED it.

• Yeah when I was 14 lol. It was a girl from school I liked but back then I wasn't comfortable with dating girls in public so it was awkward at first... also we went to KFC which was a huge mistake because we ate the chicken with out hands and it was a mess lol but we had a lot of fun, actually. We really enjoyed it.

• No. Never. I wouldn't mind though.

• Yes, I was fun and new experience in stead of a nice restaurant. I was enjoy to talk about stuff. Even I hate fast food but I was very enjoy. We both can pay for a good restaurant but we like to try.

• Does a food truck count? If so then yes.
    I enjoyed the date and was by no means turned off. The food truck was known for its good food and was right by the beach so we grabbed lunch and ate on the beach...

What Guys Said 3

• No i haven't.

• Oh my god no! I'd never expect the girl to see me again if I took her somewhere to fast food.

• When I was like 15 lol but it wasn't really a date tho