She put her feet in my lap?

I was talking to this girl I like, she was sitting facing me and at one point she put one of her feet in my lap, is this a sign of interest or not

Most Helpful Girl

• With 'Her feet in my lap,' it's not exactly a Lap dance but it could be her subtle helpful hint that she feels comfy with you. I don't know the whole story behind this body language that you both could have even started sharing, sammysam, but if you are just friends, bestie buds or just getting to know one another, there is a feeling of "Comfort" here to start that could lead to more in store... she likes you enough to feel Assured she can do this.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 5

• She probably likes you. She wanted to see your reaction. I know I wouldn't put my foot on a guy I DIDN'T like.

• Honestly, I've never heard anything like that before. But if I had to guess, I'd say that she likes you.

• It's a sign she's comfortable around you.

• She is almost definitely interested! I do that all the time.

• she is definetley interested

What Guys Said 3

• She wouldn't want physical contact with someone she was repelled too so she must be at least slightly attracted.

She probably did it to try and get a reaction from you as she is putting herself in a dominant physical position and seeing if you will let her do it.

• She's definitely comfy around you. Otherwise, she wouldn't do that.

• i Think so ya