Do guys get turned off if her body is unproportionate?

okay so i have small shoulders and a short neck, my tummy is wide same width as my hips are,... so basically i have an awkward looking body, no cloth look good on me or proper, people laugh at my physical appearance coz i look awkward no matter how well i carry myself,...

these are you mesurements 34d-28-38... hieght 5'2, weight 113...

and sorry i dont have pic i can show nor i could find somthing simliar to it,... but please try to answer this if you can,

Most Helpful Guy

• Laugh back! you are what you are love yourself for you! and class yourself as curvacious if anything. goodluck :)

What Guys Said 8

• i would have liked a pic actually but guys have different tastes... i mean proportion is good, but some guys could like 34d busts and some like a little chub in the mid section and some like 38 hips. you don't necessarily have to look like you stepped out of a victoria secret magazine for a guy to like you. we all have our different niches... just like i think @BertMacklinFBI likes a little chub looooooool (sorry bert, haven't picked on you in a while)

• First, wide hips are fantastic, accentuate them.
    Second, every type of human trait, physical or not, is preferred by someone out there. Some people might not dig you, but so what? Some people love the shape you have! You don't need to be right for everyone.

• its all a preference. some guys might dig it and some might not like it so much. you seem fine though.

• No its not a turnoff, every guy has a different taste and most guys don't really think about the figure that much

• I cannot assess this at all without a picture... :/

But you are too heavy on yourself. You are already the preference of someone.

• a girl doesn't need make up nor cute clothing to look good

she just needs good hygiene and a cute face-nice smile

trust me somebody like me would like you if you have those things

• "my tummy is wide same width as my hips are"

not good mane

• Sounds like you have a pear shade body. That's very popular with the fellas

What Girls Said 3

• That can still be very sexy. If a guy turns you down for that, then he doesn't deserve to fuck you ;)
    Lots of models doesn't really have hips, and they are still hot as F. Maybe not the best example, but Kate Upton doesn't have hips, and you see how many guys adore her? media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a0f7b605b249.jpg

If you really wanna change it though, then try some corset waist training.

• Yes I pretty much have her body image but I'm skinny naturally. Thanks your option helped 😊

• Don't worry, there actually are plenty of men who are into rectangular/banana shaped women. :)

• It shouldn't matter. He should love you for you.