We used to text a lot now we still talk everyday but it's brief. need help asap!?

Hey there! I've been talking to this guy for a little over 1 1/2 months. We used to talk all the time and he made it appoint to hang out with me. Now since he moved back in with his parents, we hardly talk. We still talk everyday, but I'm always the one to make an effort to talk. He will randomly stop. If I don't text, he will text me but then stop. I usually don't get caught up in the texting probl because it's childish to do so, but I miss the conversations. I also figured if he didn't want to talk to me, he wouldn't text back. What should I do? How do I bring this to his attention?

I asked him about this before on a similar note and he said he wouldn't just stop texting me like that and it's hard for his iPhone to connect to wifi.

But when he gets the chance he will send one or two texts then stop. I would really like some advice :/ especially from a males perspective. Ty!

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like your being too available... Now that doesn't mean he doesn't like you, it means he knows your always just a text away, waiting on him, so he's not really appreciating it.

Like water - water is awesome, we need water but you don't jump and down when you turn the shower on and it works because you're expecting it to work. Its only when your pipes burst, you have no hot water and you have to drag your sorry ass to the gym everyday to get your morning shower that you appreciate how amazing that hot water supply you normally have is!

I hope that analogy made sense to you. I'd suggest making yourself less available, don't totally ignore him though! You don't want him to think you're uninterested but you have better things to do, Go out for the whole day and leave your phone at home, check it when you get back.

If things are pretty dire and you need a quick fix switch your phone off for 3 days (or at least ignore his messages) and pretend your phone is broken. If he texts you and doesn't hear back he'll wonder why and by the end of the 3 days you will have at least 2 or 3 messages from him. Don't send him a personal reply - send him a text that looks like a group text "hey guys! I got my phone fixed, finally! Sorry I missed all your messages! x" or something like that. If he's interested in you he will probably reply to that group text and you'll have his attention again. If he is into you and he's confident that you like him he might ask you out at that point, if it doesn't look like thats about to happen but you could suggest a "friend" date. "hey my friend InsertNameHere was going to go the cinema/zoo/etc with me tomorrow, I've wanted to go for ages but she just cancelled on me! If your free do you want to go with me? I'm too excited to not go!" You're not asking him on a date because its something you were going to be doing with your friend anyway but flirt hard (not desperately) on your friend date and he could turn it could end in a date ;)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0