Longboarding, a good idea for a first date?

So I'm talking to this girl and I feel like we're really hitting it off together, it's great. So I thought I had this brilliant idea for a first date. We both longboard so... I thought, why not longboard? Makes sense right? I was thinking longboarding way out into the countryside where there's a small, very cozy resturant, it's about a 2 hour ride there and a 2 hour ride back. Is this (actually) a pretty good idea or is that just in my head, input?

• Good idea
  • Terrible idea
  • Show results.
y'all people act like she can't skate, I know for a fact that she has the stamina and skill to do it. That's how we got to know eachother. It was a couple of longboarders who went out during a weekend and skated for a weekend straight and got to know eachother. So yes, she can longboard, without any kind of probelm, shorten the time a bit, sure. I was just thinking of that place cause... ya know, cozy. Thanks though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Does no one read descriptions? lol. Yeah, since she longboards too, I'm sure she'd enjoy that. It does sound like a pretty long ride, though. Or maybe not really for people who longboard? I don't know. You can always ask her and see what she thinks, or try to find a closer place.

• Thank you for actually reading the description. I mean, it would be a full day thing, might be a bit too long but thats just time wise. The stamina isn't the problem. I'll try to find a closer place, thankd for the very well thought out, well out together advice/opinion. Again, thanks for reading the description.

• Yeah, no problem. Have a great time. :)

What Girls Said 6

• Its an okay idea I long board and skate board but 2 hours is to long 30 minutes perfect its romantic but after a while it'll probably get annoying or tiring and riding back probably the same especially after eating but she might be different and like it

• Probably not the best idea for a first date unless she knows how to long board.

• Maybe next time, include that she does know how to long board in your DESCRIPTION not your update.

• Oh my gosh, I should slap myself right now. I read your description 3 times until I saw you put "both longboard" I must have been skipping sentences. I have been having an off day, thats my fault! sorry about that :(

• Read the first comment, was about to flip shit, read the second one, awed a bit. Its fine sweetie, we all make mistakes. Done the same thing multiple times. Its okay. No hard feelings. Have a nice day.

• Hmm she might want to get dressed up kinda and look nice, which would get fucked up.

Other than that, I don't see the problem with it.

• You have a great point.

• Yeah I say nix it just in case she wants to get pretty.

Save the longboarding for something the two of you can just do to hang out if things go well.

• That sounds just amazing! I think she will love it doll!!!

• Omg, if she doesn't know how your first date will end up in the emergency room XD since she knows how to skate it sounds fun, I say go for it! A two hour ride might be two long, because that's also two hours back as well as the time you two spend at dinner.

• That sounds like a really fun date, I'd love to do that with someone if I could longboard!

What Guys Said 4

• Fuck yeah its great!

• PS if she's never had a 2 ride before it might suck for her but I don't know i can cruise forever and most longboarders do as well so I don't know its on her

• So you're saying it's on her why? she's a longboarder. Why wouldn't she be able to?

• Depends on her stamina, Its likely Its no biggie for her but dont just assume that it isn't be sensible about it show you care and if she's up for an adventure :)

• Didn't vote.

Got a balance board? Have her try that first. Or bring skates or bike if she can use that as back up.

• I say go for it. If it's something you're both into, and she's happy with the idea, then it's good to go. My only thought would be the long trip to and from the restaurant. If you both have no problems with the distance, and both have your day to spare (unless you felt like skating back at night), then I say it sounds like a great idea.

• HAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHA!

http://youtu.be/vm0p34tDU2E