Would you still do a girl with an outie vagina?

I have an outie and guys in the past have told me that they wished I was an innie...

Most Helpful Guy

• Once a guy gets close enough to know it, he won't mind. Those who complain are just spoiled little bratts.

What Guys Said 2

• What is an "outie vagina?" I doubt you mean a prolapsed vagina, that's usually post delivery or old age and it can be corrected. I guess you mean large Labias and to be more specific large Labia minora (inner lips)

If that's what you mean then any guy who complains of that is inexperienced and or immature.
    A lot of vaginas have large labia minoras or majoras or almost non to speak off. Vaginas like penises are all different and nice. As long as you are clean ;p
    If you need reassurance type in large labia minoras and you will see many!! Half the women I have been with have had long lips :) I think it's sexy.. something more to play with ;p

• What do you me by an outie is your curvix sticking out? Or are you saying you just have longer labia?

• just a longer labia.. but not that long.. i mean im in between innie and outtie

• I have honestly never heard a vagina being called an outie. But it's the same argument as cut vs uncut dicks. There's no difference and people still wrap their mouths round both. Don't worry about it, the only guys who worry about that horse shit are idiots.

What Girls Said 2

• Well those guys as you said guys not men are not worth your time. Everybody's different and that's what makes you unique.

• Why should it matter what guys say or think of you who cares so what. What is matters is what you think of yourself, if they don't like you for who you are then oh well. Quit listening to what people think of you. I used to be just like that but not anymore, cause I don't let what people think of me, affect what I think of myself. Most men aren't worth your time, if they can't love you for you then oh well they don't' deserve you.