Why does he always forgive me?

I'm feeling awful :( I'm a fiesty girl and can say some nasty things to a guy I think the world of !! Stupid name calling , I can be mean , he always forgives me and says the way he feels about me doesn't change even after the things I've said and says he cares for me so much. I apologise he accepts , why does he forgive me always? I care for him I really do , I think I love him

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you have every right to feel guilty, treating this guy like that is of poor character, feisty or not. Try to filter your emotions from his perspective, how would you feel if he spoke to you like that? Sounds as if your insecure about falling for him, and to protect yourself, you're testing him to see if he'll stick around. If left unchecked you will escalate to threats and or physical harm toward him. This is the natural order of co dependent behavior. Before he has had enough, I'd try to get a little closer to him, even if it's uncomfortable, the behavior can be reversed, it's just a learned thing from the past.

What Guys Said 7

• Because he loves you. It doesn't mean however that you are not hurting him. And one day he may very well say "enough is enough" and leave. Be careful.

• He loves you so try not to be so mean or horrible to him. You must mean a huge amount to him if he always forgives you!!!

I dated a girl which was the same and after a year and a bit regardless of how blessed she was with looks and a soft side at times I ended it.

There's only so much one can take so be nice or lose him,

• I think I'm just frustrated that I can't tell him I love him it's driving me crazy , I'm scared of rejection

• You sound exactly like my ex, when I used to drill her down for why she is/was the way she was root cause of everything was rejecting...

Bit of advice he won't reject u, he will leave u if he gets fed up. If u reverse the situation and he did what u did would you really stick around for all the headache? Most pol wouldn't unless they LOVE that person..

Think he prob already loves u, or ur just AMAZING in bed lol :)

• He loves you for you, and can see the good in you?

Alternatively, he may be the sort of person who doesn't stand up for himself. NOT that one can't both be willing to stand up for oneself AND forgiving.

• Sounds like you got a nice guy that loves you and you decided to treat him bad, stop that b. s. before he leaves and I bet your next guy won't be half as nice or caring.

• It's because I can't tell him
      How I'm really feeling I get upset I can't tell him I love him , in scared of his reaction

• He is a total betamale he needs to open his eyes !!!

• Then stop treating him like crap. He probably can tell your hurtful words aren't coming from a negative place and he's just waiting for you to chill out and be vulnerable

• Because he is a fool.

What Girls Said 3

• he either loves you, is desperate or knows everyone makes mistakes. Either way if you love him try not to get upset at him so much. If you are treating him as badly as you say than he may not be the one for you. If you really loved him would you treat him as badly as you say?

• Why are you mean to him then? If you love him like you're claiming, you should start treating him right... because eventually he'll get sick of that. Then he'll probably leave you.

• He loves you a lot and also he is somoene who has a big heart