How long do guys spend thinking about the girl they like? Guys, how much per day? Let's pretend he really likes her.

In a new relationship, how often do guys spend thinking about her? Every second of everyday or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• Feel a little guilty after all the previous responses. I have been in a number of multi-year relationships and I am very recently in a new relationships. The truth is the first few days/weeks I thought about her when my mind would drift off what I was doing. Now after about 6 weeks I think of her a few times a day during work hours, and then it entirely depends on what I am doing after work.

If I am enjoying what I am doing, or focusing on work then she isn't on my mind at all. When things calm down its entirely dependent on my mood as to whether I think of her or not. The truth is I always felt like all of the women in my life thought of me far more often than I thought of them. But there is nothing wrong with that. I didn't love them any less, and our time together wasn't altered in any manner. I am extremely affectionate, and passionate when I am with the lady in my life. When they aren't around my attention is elsewhere.

What Guys Said 96

• It's just sort of as you do things during the day you think what they would be like if she was with you when you were doing those things, like driving somewhere, walking somewhere, shopping or when you just are falling asleep.

Well that's what it is like for me anyway

• If it is a girl I like or have a crush on then a lot of the day and I mean a lot of the day. I even talk to my friends about the girl I have a massive crush on. I always get happy and kind of excited inside when the girl is around to and think about her at night sometimes before going to sleep at night.

• If I love her, she is always there.

• A ton!!! But I think in bed at night is the most common. Not like I want to have sex, but more like daydreaming (or is it nightdreaming) about just a normal conversation.

• When I like a girl I can't stop thinking about her. Even when I'm doing stuff, even work, they're are still there in my mind only more subdued throughout most of those times. Like there is just an image of her adorably cute face just sort of lingering around in my mind there. It's irritating because circumstance not quite in my favour on account of I suspect she might be half way across the world right now and if so could be for quite a while.

• Honeymoon phase... thats literally every second... then she starts to give him reasons NOT to think about her. the honeymoon phase does die out... just like almost everything relationship acquainted. thats why people have to "spice" it up.

• Every second of every day when I really like her or even him (but I prefer girls). When she's thinking of you just as much then that's a real good sign in my experience. And for those of you who have a crush just go and talk to the person and try and flirt and compliment them of course in a NOT creepy way! Don't be scared to talk to someone you like. What's the worst that could happen?

• It depends on the guy and since you said that he really likes her, then he would probably think about her after she just left, when he's bored, with nothing to do, and most likely before sleeping while he is bored. Definitely not every second, and not when he is occupied, but maybe a lot of the other time thinking and imagining stuff.

• More like I need to tear myself away from my thoughts of her, her rapture makes the day slow and the nights restless!

• I liked this girl once. My every thought was about her, she formed the center of my morality, and actions too. But it was an intense attraction that couldn't work because she had her boyfriend (a nice guy I have met him too).

But in some measure I am still getting over her emotionally. :-) I don't know who I will meet, or if any girl would become as special to me as I found her. She was very attractive too. But the best part about her is her modest bringing, she wasn't dressed up in a way that made you think she is flaunting her beauty. I never had to pretend to be something around her. Just being around her made me intensely happy.

• Lets see, for me... in the morning, during school when i see her or one of her friends, after school when i get home, and just before i fall asleep. So yea, quite a lot.

• Not literally every second but pretty close too it, and when he is thinking about something else like at work she is most likely in the back of his head.

• I try not to think about her at all. Whenever I like a girl, she is automatically out of my league. All thinking about her will do is lead to disappointment and hopeless fantasizing. I try to forget the fact that I like her as soon as possible by distracting myself with work, or video games, or drugs.

• if a boy is in real love and want to marry that girl... eg i m in love i love a girl for more than 7 years and she also when ever i m free i think of her that hw should we will get mary hw will we spend tym with each other after marriage and what is she doing right now does she miss me right now or not and also in nigh jus before sleep i jus think of her everyday so i think it doest depend on time when ever a boy is free he must think about her but if he is a true lover and dont have relationships with other girls...

• all the time. especially laying down at night. im glad im not the only one and this seems normal.

• Not every single second, but still a hell of a lot of time.

• It is obsession if we let our emotions carry us away. We will never stop thinking about her.

• Not every second. Cmon everyone has problems and stuff to do :). But really, some think about her ALL THE FREAKING time and be as annoying as possible, some are like "Meh I don't wanna be too annoying", Y-know casual guys :). And some... ugh I hate to say it but most only just think with their other head most of the time :S.

• I would say I think about her quite a few times in a day To give a number I would say dozen times mainly while I am between work assignments, During my lunch time when I do some researching I do and the other part of time I read my Bible, of course while researching on internet you get some ad that pop up or movie stuff and you see a nice lady and you see her, or you think of her in the dress that the other lady is in, and surely multiple times before bed. I write occasional stories so you know she is the main lady in the stories when I do write one. Not every second of the day

• Yes. Every single second of every single day. Every last one of them. All the seconds.

• Not every second, but yeah I've lost a lot of productivity when I start daydreaming about her. Like when I'm working, then my mind might drift a while and I start thinking about her, and oh crap ten minutes just passed like that.

• A girl I like, half the day. A girl I love, I never stop...

• When I was younger it was often now when she's around I guess

• Well for if I like her that much it could be multiple times per day if I see her often. If I really like it might be constantly, maybe the whole day.

• I brag to my friends sometimes and think all the time about how to impress her. So far it's working. Trust me, we think a lot.

• Pretty frequently honestly. Whether its sitting in class, or hanging with the dudes, or lounging around the house she is always on my mind. For me it isn't "sexual" at all, rather its just wanting her to be around to talk to, and laugh with, and just know she's there.

• Me i think about my girlrlfriend every day every hour every minute. I never stop thinking about her even now whjile typing this im thinking of her.

• I think about the girl I like almost all day long. I lose sleep because I think of her so much. I think that it is normal for a guy to think about his significant other a lot.

• New relationship? All the time. Becomes an obsession for some. Not in a bad way but just always thinking about that one girl that could be the one...

• Let's just ignore all the gay people out there. Not all guys like girls. I personally don't at all. But for guys I rarely think about it, I'm don't like people easily and if I do I rarely get obsessed over it.

• More from Guys
    66

What Girls Said 8

• I have always wondered the same thing. It seems like my thoughts are consumed by the guys I like and guys are always so calm cool and collected. I loved hearing the guys responses

• All these guys responses make my heart melt 😚

• their responses stunned me; I thought women were the only ones who thought of men/sex 24/7's... they proved us wrong... oh wait the question only asked about how much time they thought about their women... they couldn't have been thinking about having sex with the women they liked 24/7's could they? ;)

• Some of these answers are absolutely adorable! I never knew that they actually thought about us THAT much! I thought it was only us, awwwh!

• Its so cute to see what guys say

• So can I just say that reading some of these answers from the guys has restored a little of my faith in them!

• Not as much as a girl thinks of him

• Almost every minute of everyday. My bf says he think about what we would do if we all alone.