Is it a turn off when a women farts?

I know we are all human but is it a turn off when a women farts when you both are hanging out or relaxing together?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm okay with it. just don't get upset if I have to open a window. :)

What Guys Said 18

• Off course it is not a turn off when women fart. A woman just like men get gas and have to fart. It is natural. Therefore I will not judge a woman, think anything less of her or be turned off her in anyway for farting because it is part of nature and must be done. In fact I would encourage any woman to fart around me. I would want any woman to fart around me the moment she got her gas. This may sound weird at this point but the reason why I would encourage a woman to pee, fart or poop around me is because holding pee, farts and poop in is very bad for your insides, our bodies are designed to get rid of all this waste the moment we get it, women included, and holding it can result in you needing major operations to save your life and I would not want someone to have these health problems. I also don't want a woman that is around me to get a sick sore and bloated tummy from holding her farts in, I would want her to get that feeling of relief in her tummy from just farting the moment she gets her gas. After all if a woman farts the moment she gets her gas she is only using her body the way it is designed and it is healthy for her to get rid of it strait away. This therefore means if I am hanging out with any woman and she gets gas my attitude is just do what you got to do and fart. If I was relaxing with a girl say we were laying in bed and she had to fart I would think just fart under the covers, if I was cuddling with a girl, spooning with a girl I would just think just fart and let loose girl. I would not even make a girl move off my lap to fart. I am completely open and relaxed about women farting. I do not care how much a woman farts around me or how bad it reeks a woman can't control what her digestive system produces or how dirty the her gas is. It still has to come out no matter how nasty the fart is. It can also be a chance to have a good laugh not at the girl but with the girl. I would want a girl to feel she can fart just like she would at home around me.

• This may seem really weird but I am super relaxed about it. :)

• It happens. Whatever.

Either laugh or cry. I choose laugh.

As long as it's not a regular occurrence so that I don't feel like I'm back in a trailer in Alabama.

• AS LONG AS ITS NOT SMELLY ;)

No honestly I don't give a shit if a woman farts, we're all human and to expect females to not fart in your presence is just obnoxious. If you meet someone who is turned off when you fart, they're probably gonna be twats who you don't want to go out with anyway :)

• Yes it's a turn off just like it's probably a turn off if a guy farts around a girl.

Farts are natural but there's nothing plesant about them.

• Probably not a turn on, but things happen.

• Hell yes it is.

• It is a turn-off. It's also impolite. I don't fart around other people.

• I wouldn't mind since it's natural and the waitresses I work with burp and stuff often.

It's not going to be a turn on, though.

• Things happen, but it's not attractive for a guy or a gal.

• no xD its funny and it´s one of the best signs, that you´re comfortable with each other.

• It's not a turn-off. I'm ok with it. I would just laugh over it and then forget it.

• lelelel SMEXY! i'd bring in sum rice and mixed it with sum of her yummy farts. DELICIOUS!

• Psshh!

@linkywinky you can fart anytime.

• :o I don't fart

• @linkywinky if u say so..
      http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/22282519.jpg
      Juz know that ma boi will always be here wait for u with the same LUV in his heart and can be the one for u to turn to with arms wide open and a heart full of LUV and glory 👆

• Ohh and with that my heart is broken for the New Years already! I'm gonna sleep my pains away! Goodnight y'all

• no i love it, i have a fart fetish so I would love to inhale it

• Yes, it most definitely is.

• I like when a girl farts and it's a turn on for me, but everybody has their own opinion

• No, in fact I insist on it!

• I'd feed her cabbage!!!

• Depend on how it sounds? Usually i found it funny and laugh..

What Girls Said 4

• Are you a male using a female account?
    Women don't fart at all! Are you cray cray!

• Hahaha I loved that question. LMAO. I think it is a turn off. I would never fart in front of a guy and thank God, It never happened. But I have seen boys farting and I go really mad nd lol at same time. they r jst funny crazy pigs. xD

• Yes, but it's the same for men too.

• I think it depends on the guy. I try not to fart around people, but sometimes they do slip out. Once I accidentally farted and I got dumped the next day. The guy I am with now thought it was funny and told me I fart a lot in my sleep. So I guess he doesn't mind.

• Yes it does depend on the guy, I am super comfortable with women farting around me. It is a natural bodily function that women have to do to and it is unhealthy to hold it in so my attitude is I will not judge her or think less of her. I think the guy that dumped you is shallow and immature for dumping you because you let one go, no offence intended though.

• Apparently other girls don't agree

• Confused by the downvotes...