Do Greek girls date guys that aren't Greek?

I am not Greek but I love Greek girls because they are strong willed and confident.
My question is, do Greek girls date guys that aren't Greek? Also, how can I be able to get a Greek girl?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• "I love Greek girls because they are strong willed and confident"
    Are they?
    Dem stereotypes. It depends on the girl.
    There is no special recipe, no magic ritual in order to acquire a Greek girl.

• i have a greek friend and she just adores korean men , there are lots of online dating websites , they like a lot of Pop music somehow even K-pop if you heard about it and yes even with older women , its like the same thing when people are trying to search for russian women to date and just go to russian online dating websites. good luck hope this helps. you can also find some greek groups on fb.

• all the greek chicks i knew... dated greek dudes. or people from nearby regions. quite ethnocentric culture, from what i have experienced.

• Go to a Greek dating website

What Guys Said 4

• I`ve never met a Greek girl. I`ve met some Greek older women. Still I think Greek girls would. There are always going to be girls who are willing to date outside their nationality.

• Greeks are racists as far as i know, and most of them hate everything non-related with their country

• Greek girls think that they're godesses and expect you to think that they're the number 1 woman in the world.

• yes they do.