This girl likes me but I feel she's too popular for me?

So basically this girl has a crush on me and thinks I'm cute but Im kinda introverted and shy around a lot of people. She's very popular and friendly to everyone and she's just awesome. I think I may have a crush on her too but I feel that she's too popular for me :/

I don't know how to move form here... I feel like if I start dating her I wouldn't meet the same social standards as her old boyfriends.

I don't mean that I can't protect her, I definitely can. But I don't mix well with her type of people. The insanely popular ones that drink all weekend and know people all over the province and stuff like that.

Thanks for sharing your opinion on this :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares if you don't meet the same social standard? If you two really like each other and are interested in trying to make it work and giving it a go, I don't see a problem. I think you should definitely go for it. You have nothing to lose by giving a relationship with a great girl a chance. It sounds like you would treat her very well, and that means more to a nice girl than being popular anyway. Go for it :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• She will complete you then! You'll probably learn to be less shy just by being around her and having to deal with the outgoing stuff she does. Just get with her!

• Damn dude you need to just stop trying to put yourself down because you don't meet those pointless "social standards" if the chick you have a crush on means a lot to you the view of others or expectations shouldn't mean 2 sharts at all to you

• She likes you and you like her... I don't see the problem here, obviously you don't HAVE to hang with her friends all the time, a good relationship should be able to stand on its own, really liking each other's friends is just a bonus.

• Status. . . Tragic.