Why are white men so weak?

I was seeing this ''white'' guy and he was pretty cute and sexy in my eyes, but one thing that bothered me a whole lot was that he was passive, submissive, Always wanted to talk things out, very needy and i just wanted him to man up and show me who was the man and stick with it. He would never say what he wanted and i like a guy who speaks his mind, he was in my eyes too timid, al tho he was nice, he was also very mean sometimes, like only when he is pissed he would say the truth... rarely and he would be very mean. Black men... are NOT like that, they tell women what to do and man handle them.. why is that?

Most Helpful Guy

• weakness has nothing to do with skin color, sister...

• Actually its scientifically proven that black men have more testosterone than white/Caucasian men.

• I'm a scientist. Nothing in science is PROVEN. The only think you are trying to prove is your own prejudice.

• @killertaco

What Guys Said 32

• Let's generalise an entire race of men based on an interaction with one person. The level of intelligence in this thread is astounding.

• Because they are socialized to be passive from teachers, parents, and popular culture. If they act up, they're put on medication to "calm them down".

• Sadly, this. Ritalin is prescribed for symptoms of behaving like a human male.

• Because our modern day female oriented society took their balls. Thanks feminism.

• I wonder how all those weak white guys took over and run the world?

• Disease and living in the cross section from asia and africa to get all the technologies. Thats the main reasons.

• See first u said why did whites take over the world now u are changing to why have whites made most advances in recent history. I think the two are tied but the advances came after taking over the world. Basically whites destroyed others infrastructure and political and social systems effectively crippling the world for the last eight hundred years. So my answer to your secondary argument is they were the only large population with the I tact infrustructure to do so.

• Its the same reason why rhe u ited states has made most advancements last century. We won world war one and two and fought on foreign land. Simple really.

• That's a very odd generalization and a false one as far as I can tell. Looking back in history white men have been extremely aggressive maybe too much in many ways. Even now they still tend to be that way. I think what you found seems to be an anomaly.

But in either case to answer your question as best I can I will say this: the premise of your claim is false because white men on the whole are by definition not weak because of the power afforded to them politically, economically, and physically. At best the stereotype of the modern white male has (seemingly) become more passive because of cultural influence. This might be because of feministic guilt for men being as they are. It seems to me that he specifically might not be your type.

• I agree. Although MOST black males do indeed tend to be more aggressive than white males. Not all of then though.

• @KillerTaco I'm honestly not sure. I have friends that are black males and I have friends that are white males and they seem somewhat similar. I've also not seen any data that would indicate that to me either.

• Not all white men act the same. If that's what you're looking for and you perceive black men being that way, why not date them exclusively?

• What about them Asian men who think women should be in the house and taking care of the kids?

Do you mean weak or nice? o. O

• Weakness is not related to skin color if anything it's due to education or his way of life. To generalize a entire race based off the actions of one man is about one of the most ignorant choices I've seen yet.

• Umm feminist conspiracy?

• Depends on a country, I guess.

If we're talking about the West, well, I think it has something to do with the forced feminization process of male population. Not sure why those at the top have such traitorous objective in mind, but in general I support it as long as such treason stays out of my country :)

• Stupid questions help illicit stupid responses. you're probably just a troll.

• What you define as weak are signs of high emotional intelligence. there are white guys that are manly by your definition too but I don't think most girls nowadays would prefer that.

• Uuh.. no that's is far from emotional intelligence those are behaviors indicative of a passive aggressive individual.

• What's aggressive about talking things out?

• You can't judge an entire race based on your observation of one doormat of a guy. That aside, there is nothing wrong with being passive and preferring to talk things out instead of lashing out.

• What does this have to do with race?

• If you were smart, you would have taught him to be honest at all times. Instead of whining :)

P. S. I'm so sorry he didn't live up to your stereotypical fantasy.

• Quit dating or crushing on candy ass bitch white guys. There are plenty of us Alpha male white boys out there full of fight, piss and vinegar. Try dating an Infantry guy, plenty of manliness in us.

• It is evolution... white men are more clever than blacks. because their brain's are better.

• It wasn't long before this nonsense made its way into proceedings. Where do you people get this waffle from?

• Peope must not talk who doesn't learn about biology... it is a realty. all of the scientists say,"blacks have got muscle, white men have got good brain." Which is important? blacks as slave were used by clever whites

• wimps always go anonymous.

• Nice guys finish last 😢

• Date black men, problem solved

• Your a racist, a bigot and a propagandist. Stop generalizing all white people off of what one white guy does.

• Because we can

• Because they save their aggression until you're alone in a room and beat your ass.

• 0so you choose passive aggressive guys... ok.

• Not only white guys, I'm black, and passive/submissive, I love dominant girls ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUq9TqCt5Vc

• Because feminism tells them to?

• You can't find a white man to "tell you what to do"? LMAO!

You sound like butt hurt black girl who is bitter at white guys because they don't like her.

Is this you? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1290470-black-women-controversy

• wtf does "Always wanted to talk things out" mean? and whats the problem with it? please explain

• Let me guess, you cheated on him with a black guy, right?

• you can have the weak white male or you can choose a black man who is on welfare. Your pick

• Hmm... generalizing for the sake of a generalized question. Fair enough can't be angry there...

• Exactly. Stupid questions gets stupid response

• Don't say that until you've met white football players. Some of us were bigger dicks than the other, more calmer, black dudes around us. It all depends on the person.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 21

• It was just that one guy lol. I had a white dude who was just wearing jeans and a long sleeved shirt (no gloves) shovel my frozen SUV out from the ice without me even asking. he just came over with a shovel and got it done. Ironically, there was a black dude who stood there watching the whole thing.

• yes, blame it on race, that's clever...

• I have met different men of different ethnicity who can be just like this.

• You like a man who controls and dominates you, not a genuinely sweet caring man, that's all. It's nothing to do with race and you can't say all white men are weak, you've not met them all.

• oh the stereotypes again.. I bet you're the 'Asian' anon girl who keeps asking why people like Asian girls.

• But But... he doesn't represent the whole population of white men though lol I have several white guy friends, they aren't even close to what you described. :)

• i dont think it has to do with race but a person's personality.

• Well you can't really generalize all white guys based off that one. I know a few guys like that. All mixed races. And I know some aggressive ass white guys. That's just how some guys are. Skin color doesn't really matter too much.

• Shame on you. Very racist. Even your title ticked me off a bit. Sad that ignorance runs so rampid in this world. You are young and dumb; so I will ease up on you a little. Color has NO part in how aggressive or not a person is. Perhaps it's his upbringing, perhaps a past relationship has left him walking on eggshells around you... Perhaps it's YOU who knows... whatever the case, this is apparently a part of his personality: timidity, submissiveness. I honestly hope he finds someone better than someone as apathetic and close-minded as you.

Written by a black girl married to an awesome, strong white guy :)

• You could find a masculine white guy if u wanted to. Try country rednecks, jocks or military types.

• Lol what? I like those traits you mentioned. They're not only in white men. They're in people who are taught how to communicate properly at a young age.

I don't like being told what I do but I love to argue lol

• This is bs my bf is white and yeah he knows how to handle me I love it !

• what does he do?

• @tina15xox don't change. People like you give me hope for the future.

• @ComDomC thank you I'm not changing for anyone :)

• Maybe he doesn't want to be someone he isn't and is not in his personality. If you want an aggressive man that manhandles you and is very dominant, you might want to dump him and find what you're seeking instead of trying to convert the poor guy.

My father has always been the like the type of guy you're seeking and let me tell you I hated every bit of it; I have no desires for a man like my father. So here I am looking for a more docile, mild-tempered guy.

• If you want to find that type of man... go seek for what @pr3ttybrown is suggestion or go for some latinos that would have no problems saying ''Shut up'' and getting in your face if you try contradicting them.

• He probably suffered set backs in his childhood.

• Seems like you have a type. I don't think race has anything to do with it. You just like aggressive guys.

• There a difference between agressive and assertive. Most people don't know how to be assertive because they think speaking their mind means being an asshole so instead they lie or say nothing. That is the weakness I see. those who are not assertive first become passive, then aggressive then passive again. Assertive people can state their minds and positions firmly without being influenced by another's reaction. Weak men base their decisions on their woman's anger or sadness and sacrifices his own values, beliefs, and opinions to keep her calm. Assertive men know that she will whine and fuss and yell but stands firm in himself.

• So that one white man represents all white men?

In my experience, there's passive white guys and aggressive white guys. And in between.

• I would like a guy like that. If only I could get one.

• Are you serious? This is so stupid. Who wants to be told what to do or manhandled? Also, race has nothing to do with being an asshole. They're in all races. And I hope you find them all and they leave me alone. Because if my boyfriend manhandled me or told me what to do... he'd be single faster than a blink.

• Can we stop with the silly racist statistics already? It just opens doors for racial bashing. Majority of it is pure BS because it's more on a basis of that individual person. Are there weak white men? Sure, but there's also weak black, Asian, Latino and other men who are weak so this question is both biased and ridiculous. Men aren't made of stone. Having feelings, crying and being passive isn't something that's exclusively for females. Sometimes it depends a lot on the persons personality. I have noticed that introverts tend to be more passive. There could also be so many factors, maybe he had a rough childhood, maybe he has social anxiety disorder, it's a plethora of things that one can experience that will make them appear "passive and submissive". I would also like to add that being passive and talking things out isn't necessarily weak.

• I've met plenty of white men who aren't passive or submissive. What you describe though "they tell women what to do and man handle them"... yuck, you can keep those types of guys (and I know for a fact all black men are not like that).

• You've met every black man in the World have you? You've covered plenty of air miles, I'm rather envious, what was Chad like when you went to visit?

• Exactly. Looking back at it, maybe I worded it too ambiguously, but jeez lol.

• @Anonymous It's a bit of a stretch to call aggressive/strong males "chauvinistic". This is of course assuming you mean the definition that is as follows: "a person who believes one gender is superior to the other, as a male chauvinist or a female chauvinist." Males that are (reasonably) aggressive are demonstrating that they have a sufficient level of testosterone which is probably indicative of healthy biological function. Not to mention that they are probably more able to use their physical attributes for selfdefense.