Girlfriend gets mad because I post shirtless pics?

Snapchat and instagram. I'm a bodybuilder.. would you understand this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know im not that protective bout this stuff. i wouldn't mind. all id care about is if u had thirsty women compliment u and u responded to goad them on

What Girls Said 9

• Try to see it from her perspective.
    Would you like her posting half nudes on the web?
    She wants to be the only one to see you like that.

• I wouldn't date a body builder, but if I did, I'd understand those type of pictures I'd they are exposed publicaly for all to see, but not if they are sent to specific girls in any type of private or one on one convos. That's a negative in any relationship, whether he's a body builder or not, makes no difference. Publicaly is fine.

• I meant IF. They are exposed to the public it's fine. Not anywhere else, such as private conversations.

• I wouldn't be upset..
    But, think in reverse. Would you care if she posted more revealing pictures for everyone?

• I'd be pissed because every girl would be able to look at my bf's body and i want to keep it for myself, i mean you wouldn't really like it if she posts those kind of pictures of herself?

• Snap chat seems kinda shady,, but instagram seems normal either way honestly she has some trust issues so just let her look @ the convos if it means that much to her

• Not at all. If i was her i would be proud haha. Like all this girls are after you but at you're all hers i mean there's no problem. Unless, you are after them too. It actually depends lol

• Definitely would understand as long as you're not intentionally flaunting yourself for the ladies.

• Snapchat would annoy me, instagram wouldn't.

• Why snapchat and not insta?

• because i'm sure lots of body builders look at other body builders instagrams

but i feel like snapchat is more girly and more personal. Like who are you sending those photos too? I'd think you were sending them to other women. I'd think you were sending suggestive photos too and maybe cheating.

• I wouldn't mind this

What Guys Said 6

• For IG it's all good in my opinion but snapchat? depends who you're sending it to? anywhoo #gobeastmode

• You should't do it if it upsets her dude I can understand how she feels.

• I'm a bodybuilder as well so I get what your doing I post pics and stuff on bodybuilding. com. She could just be a little protective over you or she may think that your doing it to gain attention.

• I'm sorry bro you look like your 150 pounds lol

• Bruce was not a bodybuilder lol if you talk to any serious bodybuilder the way you are talking to me they would probabaly laugh at you dude lol. I know you don't grow overnight it took me 4 years to be where I am today. A physique speaks for itswlf I've seen guys training for a year look hetter than other eho have been training 5+ years. Not trying to argue so I'm done here.

• You get my point then size does not make a bodybuilder its the intention and goal that make you one and once you get the size on you then you have that as well. And I have 20+ ones who agree with me both actual professionals and normal guys like you and me and I agree we are finished here.

• She's insecure.

• I think it depends on why you post those pictures on the social media sites.

• Any guy would understand it.