What do you do when your girlfriend throws up?

My guy is pretty sweet when I get sick but I'm not sure what the normal dude protocol is in that situation. Is it a hands off scenario or do you try to score boyfriend points?

Most Helpful Guy

• If my girl is sick enough that she's throwing up, then I automatically take over management of the house. I keep everything clean, take care of the kids, and take care of her.

I bring her water so she doesn't get dehydrated, and I'll even hold her hair for her. If she's that sick, then I expect her to take it easy. She knows that I can handle everything else, so that she can concentrate on getting better.

I certainly don't do it to score "points". I do it because I love her, and want to make things as easy and stress free as possible so that she can get well again. I don't expect anything in return.

What Guys Said 5

• Well I've seen boyfriends help out their drunk girlfriends, not sure if it's the same when your sick. When someone needs to throw up, they should just go to the bathroom and get it done. The only boyfriend points i would try to score would be by giving my girlfriend a piece of gum.

• I'd probably help her out, clean it up, etc. The thing us I'm not old enough to really live with my girlfriend so I doubt I'd be the one doing all that in the first place.

• Boyfriend points.

• I would first ask if she needs help and if she gives me a sign that she does (gonna go ahead and assume that she can't talk) I would but if she doesn't want my help then no

• Help her if she'd let me, give her space if she doesn't want it.

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend stays away (I'm pregnant and suffering with morning sickness..) so it's a frequent occurence, I want peace and I don't want him to help, he can't help, same goes for him, I'll leave him to it and then discreetly pour bleach down the loo when he's done.

• I would never want any guy, not even a boyfriend or future husband, to see me when I puke - but he should definitely be around to help, or at least find out what's wrong, after the deed is done.

• I don't have a boyfriend but if I did he BETTER fucking help me out the best he can, just like i'd do for him if he was sick.. if not, THE BITCH WOULD WOULD DUMPED AS SOON AS I FELT BETTER. That's just how I feel.