Perfect height for a guy?

I was wondering what's considered by most girls a good height for a guy. I'm pretty tall and my shorter friends always say they would like to be taller. I'm ok with my height, being tall is great (i'm 6 ft 3.5 in btw). What would be the height of your dream guy (or range of heights)?

• 5' 5'' to 5' 8''
  • 5' 8'' to 5' 11''
  • 5' 11'' to 6' 2''
  • 6' 2'' to 6' 5''
  • Over 6' 5''

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I like them 6'0" and up, but honestly that's just like the "ideal" height of a guy. Height isn't that big of a deal though. If the guy isn't 6'0", it doesn't matter. I'm really short so most guys are taller than me even if they aren't that tall.

• I guess it just matters that the guy is a bit taller than the girl? But what are the main reasons for that preference though? I'm really curious haha

I like men that are 6'2 and I'm a female that is 5'2

What Girls Said 22

• I'd say 190cm to 195 is an ideal of mine...
    But I don't pick 'em for their heights...

I'm 163cm, so some people think it's weird of me to like tall guys, but it just so happens that tall guys like me, so that's all I've been used to (all I've known) and I will always have a soft spot for the tall dudes.
    ^-^

Taller than 2 meters is a bit too much for me - the top of my head is by their nipples - it's just weird...

• 5'11 is prefect

• We see these questions all the time on here and there is no 1 answer, not every single girl like a tall guy, i like guys my own heigh 5"7 and a half maybe like 5"8 and down to 5"5 guys, taller guys are intimidating to me, but other girls don't like what i do, forget what your friends say... don't compare yourseld to others, most people don't know what they are saying lol, plus you can only be happy with the height you are.

• I just don't understand this stigma in society about dating someone smaller than you... girls? don't give a 5"5 guy until you've tried it, they can actually be really cute.

• I feel like most girls only say they like tall guys for the same reasons they say they like everything else lol just society in general, i don't knwo why it has to be some "great debate" lol because women can also be highly independant and then there is only reasons some girls don't like taller more manly guys, for me it's because of a really violent male presence in my household, my brother is like over 6 feet tall, he's over-weight but muscley and my dad is like 6 foot i think, anyway they both have always got into full out fights and my brother has a nasty violent temper, my parents have always spoiled us so... my bro acts like a vicious bratt when he doesn't get what he wants so... i now just assosiate taller guys as intimidating, i get super nervous around them especially when they are more bulky because they look rougher looking and i just get super scared and run away lol. I also would prefer to be treated more of an equal and feel like i'm at the same level as a guy.

• Yeah, i actually suspected that some past experience might have influenced the way you look at taller men. Keep in mind that most men aren't violent like your brother. But i understand that it's a subconscious thing, so i guess that as a tall guy i wouldn't take that to heart haha. Thanks for your reply :)

• They're usually all taller than me regardless so I don't care. 7ft might become a problem as THATS 2ft taller than me and uh no

• The height of my dream guy is definitely 6". I've always loved it when a guy is taller than me. He doesn't have to be super tall, but yeah. A girl can dream!

• i'm 5'5, the guy I'm with now is 5'9 ad i like that way better than my last boyfriend (6'3) because its so much easier to make out when standing up. If the guy is too tall it gets uncomfortable really quick. Strictly visually speaking, and a guy I would never date or anything, around 6'3-6'5 is great

• I've had that problem before. Just had to pick the girl up or simply sit down and make out like that. :s

• I'm 5'8, and I chose the 5'11-6'2.
    My minimum height for a guy would be 5'9, while my maximum would be 6'5. Shorter or taller would be awkward for me :/

• You're pretty tall compared to most girls I know. In Portugal, girls tend to be around 5' 5''. Most guys here are about 5' 9'', i don't know why they complain then :s

• Same here. I am Dutch and they are the tallest country in the world.

• I am 5'11 and i loved it

• Anything above 5'8 is fucking wonderful.

For me anyway.

• 6'2"-6'5" are the ideal but I can go lower (not more than 5'10") and higher (no limits).
    Im tall myself :) [5'11"]

• Taller than me is fine and I'm 5'2" but I think ideal for me is 5'10" (avg height) to 6'2"

• It depends on the guy but i've always thought of 5'10 as perfect (i'm 5'2)

• 6'2-6'4. Although I could still dig it if the guy was a little taller or shorter.

• All of those are tall taller than me so it depends on the guy.

• i vote D :)))

• 5'3 and up would be good for me.

• I like guys that are a little on the shorter side, since I'm really short myself.

• I'd say 5'5-6 foot is good for me, becuase im kinda short:) im 5'1!

• I'm pretty tall (5'9") so I prefer 5'11" and taller

• 6'0... or maybe a little less i'm 5'0 haha

• 187.40cm...

• The perfect height for me is within 6" of me. I'm 5'6" and prefer 6' but same as me up to 6'2 is preferred.

• 5 ft 11 perf!!

What Guys Said 6

• I read a study on this before. It said 6' is most often the ideal (I partly remember the study because I'm biased that's my height lol). The reason it gave is because for most men taller than 6' there is a tendency for them to lose physical dexterity. It makes sense in a way but who knows. I base that on tendencies for sprinters and athletes.

Okay but what I've learned anecdotally from many girls opinions on this site is that most short women prefer around 6' or shorter and most tall women prefer at least around 5'10" to 6' and up.

• That stuff regarding loss of a certain degree of physical dexterity i can confirm. I'm definitely not the best sprinter, but being tall has other advantages thankfully :) I got some pretty interesting answers here, I'm glad i joined this community :)

• Sorry, probably should have read more closely, I would definitely agree that such a tendency exists, especially in the extremely tall range of 6'6+.

• I say , 6' 5'' ish is good but only if he has the WIDTH for it tho or we are gonna get another one of those lanky stick insects.

• Majority is always 5'10"+

• Don't most girls like guys in the 5'11" to 6'2" height range?

• I thought so too. A bit taller than 6' 2'' seems to be good also.

• @BaileyJansen trust me I am ugly. You can look at my profile pic if you want. Those girls I am with are just a family member and her friends.

• You're not ugly at all. You look just like any other regular guy your age :) Don't be too hard on yourself!

• why no option under 5'5"?

• You can only choose 5 options or less here. If i could put up 6 i would've considered under 5' 5'' too.

• 6'1-6'2, 7 inch cock, white male = master race.