Ladies: Would You Ever Date A Black Guy?

Before people start getting angry, yes... I am black. I am 24 years of age. I have 2 degrees. I have my own car. I have my own apartment. I have a management position in an office setting. I workout often. I speak properly. Dress properly. I also listen to all sorts of music.

I am saying all this, because a lot of people tend to stereotype black men. In the public eye... we are hood, gangsters, uneducated, gang affiliated, dangerous people:

s3.amazonaws.com/.../gunplay_jpg_630x347_q85.jpg

In reality, not all black guys are like this... and this is more of how I dress and act:

www.soletopia.com/.../...t-brown-leather-murse.jpg

I'm a very educated and fun person. Yet, whenever people do polls on races they would or wouldn't date, black guys always come close to last.

Would you date a black guy? What if he had traits similar to me?

• I Would Date A Black Guy
    66% (19)12% (3)40% (22)Vote
  • No I Wouldn't Date A Black Guy
    34% (10)8% (2)22% (12)Vote
  • See Results (Men)
    0% (0)80% (21)38% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
14|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I will not date a black man because pretty much all the ones in my area are like the first picture.
    I've also always heard that black guys are more passionate than others... which isn't a bad thing, but as an asexual girl, it's not really my thing.
    People think I'm racist but I'm half black and have no hatred towards black people... I have my reasons why I wouldn't date them... But if I found a black guy that had traits like you, AND asexual, I'd totally date them.

0|1
    1|1

What Girls Said 13

• sure i wouldn't mind dating a black guy as long as he ain't all gangsta, filthy mouthed and listens to rap all day. i know plenty of well educated, fun, gentlemanly black men who are just such awesome people.
    shame that such terrible stereotypes are attached to the race. i think what this world needs is more of a willingness to get to know someone before jumping to conclusions.

0|2
    0|0
  • Black men who dress like the picture you posted Always look incredible! I don't know what it is but they definitely pull off suits better than the average white guy or whatever race guy really! But to actually answer your question :P I would have no problem dating a black guy :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes i would. I wouldn't go for you if you have an uk accent though. Those guys are vile and arrogant in general.

0|1
    1|1
  • Yes, I would. I've had a black bf before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have a black guy friend. he's actually my best friend. We have so much in common, yet he told me we've been really good friends, it'd be weird for him to chance it. :(. I've moved on, but I still think about it. I don't care about race, it's the personality I fall for. I love the sweetness and how they're caring. But I get along with everyone as well

0|1
    0|0
  • I would date a black guy. I did date a black guy. I also have a child from a black guy. :p

1|1
    0|0
  • Why not? I don't think there's anything wrong with interratial dating

1|1
    0|0
  • I would date a black guy

1|1
    0|0
  • Maybe I would

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a black guy but I'm not racist many think I am but I have black friends and I'm not afraid to admit that I would date a black guy nothing against black people I swear I have a black friend

0|1
    2|2
    • Lol... whether or not you have a black friend doesn't justify whether or not you are racist XD. But... what are you reasons for not wanting to date a black guy?

• Show All
    • your dad is racist af, by the way

• Ya ik but I love him and I know he would do anything to protect me

• I'd date the shit out of Randall Cobb.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely date a black guy, especially one of those with green eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's be real here. Lots of them are like the 1st type of guy.

0|0
    3|3

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.