Do girls generally think of virgin guys as loser?

I am wondering what impression do girls generally get or have about those guys who are virgin especially above 20's.
My friends or acquaintances get shocked when i say that i am virgin. I don't know why they expect me to have a gf or virginless and really feel so pressurised at times. Some guys always tell me that it is a bad idea of being of being a "one woman man" type of guy and i am living in delusion that a girl especially modern girl would ever appreciate me for that. They would start wondering what's wrong with me and end up taking advantage of being naive in this part.

It's not like i am virgin by choice but relationship and woman are something that i am bad with lol.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think virgin guys are losers, and I don't think anything is wrong with them. I just assume they don't have game or they have religious reasons. on the other hand being a virgin man is not a turn on for me and I would actually consider not going for a guy for that reason mainly because I am not a virgin. Don't feel pressured, because there are a lot of women and men who are virgins at your age. it's not a bad or good thing in my eyes. just find a girl that is a virgin because most likely they would seem to value virgin guys more.

• Do you think virgin girls are losers? 🙊
    I'm indifferent about it.
    If he is a virgin then yay~lets explore togetha~
    If he is not a virgin then yay~ teach me~
    😅🙊😳🙈

• I don't think they're losers. I'm a virgin myself, does that make me a loser? Don't be pressured it will come to you in time.

• Umm yeah... some of my known friends are so successful with women and get nice attention and sex. It hurts within lol.

• Hmm yeah.. it feels so terrible that sometimes some guys are bad with dealing those type of situation where they shouldn't be.
      In west, there is indeed lot of home due to the innumerable friendly women there :)

• Not at all. There are many reasons why a guy might be a virgin. I think it's fine.

• I like virgin guys.

• No, I think they have a pretty good self control

• Not at your age no. I wouldn't be with someone your age anyway though because you're too young. I find anyone (girl or guy) to be weird if they're still a virgin in their late 20s or older. Unless of course they are waiting for marriage or they are saving it for religious reasons, or waiting for the right person. However, if it's just because they can't get laid, then I find it weird. I have to ask WHY they can't get laid. There is nothing wrong with it being by choice at all though.

• for me personally, nope

What Guys Said 10

• Well I'm a virgin too but I agree with your friends, modern girls don't care about that. It's all about being confident and fun. Modesty and loyalty means nothing. Your first girlfriend might be your first and only but you won't be hers. Most girls have had between 3-5 partners, some even more, maybe a few one night stands. Plus a good portion of them would just lie if you asked about their past so there's really no point in even asking. Thats what they do, they sleep around with fun guys at parties and then settle down with the more safe financially stable relationship type of guy. So in a way they do take advantage of your inexperience.

read the mho on this question...

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1292730-do-girls-actually-give-the-actual-number-of-people-they-have-sex

Personally I'm just focusing on school and being less depressed but when I'm in a better place I'm probably just going to look for fwbs types relationships and have some fun before settling down. That's what everyone else does, I'm just thinking if you can't beat them join them. That way she'll have a past and so will I. Maybe I'm wrong to think this way but I wouldn't want to have saved myself for someone special and for them to be my first and only when they couldn't do the same for me. I'd be cool if she only had like 1-3 boyfriends but that's rare most girls have had hooks ups and friends with benefits and will just lie about it so as I said if you can't beat them join them. Relations are fickle and built on lies, its all a joke. That's just my opinion tho. I'm a cynical bastard.

Do whatever you think is best for you but always look out for yourself first and foremost.

• That's a nice opinion bro. So should we confidently lie about not being virgin? I know, this lie isn't required with virgin girls tho.
      Bro.. if situation in indian cities could be this.. then i could imagine how terrible it feels in west because westerners are so open to polygamous form of relationship and sex is common.
      I mean... there is one good positive thing about your women is that, at least, they are friendly and approachable :)

• i'll be honest.

if you are a virgin because you want o save yourself till marriage then YEAH. i see no point at it, and i feel sad everytime i read YOUNG people 'round here, wanting to save themselves till marriage.

WHY? what if you never marry? this is the worst thing in my opinion.

• Many women do think you're a loser, many guys think that too. I don't think you're a loser if you're a virgin in your 20s, you just simply haven't find a girl you consider worth it to lose it to, or you are just waiting for marriage.
    Anyways, you shouldn't be around those who think you're a loser, they're not worth your time.

• Ahh sucks to be virgin then lol

• It doesn't suck. I forgot to say that the majority of women, those that are worth it, won't care if you're a virgin or not, and many will feel flattered to know that you chose her to lose it with.

• You'll notice that 'virgin who lives in mother's basement' is a stock insult thrown at men, much like fat/slut/ugly are thrown at women

• When I was 21 I lost my virginity. It was with a random barslut. I never said anything and before hand. I read books, went to seminars on sex, and watched instructional videos coming out of the PUA community at the time.

The girl never suspected I had never been with a woman. She kept me around for 6 months.

• it depends... some do, others don't... you cannot generalise.

• As a 22 year old virgin guy - out of choice, not waiting for marriage, just didn't want to before - I hope not. If I do get with a girl who thinks I'm a loser because of it, she doesn't deserve me anyway.

• They want a guy who will do absolutely everything in the bedroom so that the women doesn't have to do anything. That is why they don't virgins because they actually have to put effort into sex when having sex with a virgin

• Never let them know.

• Yes, women will think a virgin is a loser. It means he couldn't get a girl (OMG, what's wrong with him?) and that he must be undesirable (OMG, I don't want leftovers).

It's important to paint your virginity as a choice that came about for appealing reasons, not because you couldn't get dates. Say you were religious, then became less so now and are open to things, but you still want to do it with someone special, you don't view sex and relationships as a cheap thing.