What's your first impression of a blonde Asian?

What's your first impression of a blonde Asian? Unique? Weird? Fake? Nice?

Most Helpful Guy

• A blonde Asian girl? ... HOT! Hair dye? Who cares! Hair should be like clothes, you can change it however makes you look best.

What Guys Said 17

• I usually prefer that dark brown or black hair, but I would be open to it. It might look attractive on some people.

• I'm pretty indifferent for the most part but I can't help wonder if it's self-hate or if their whitewashed.

• Why does it have to do with self hate? They like dying their hair that's all.

• *they're

• I know I know, but I'm also aware of the global mindfuck that is whitewashing and how the eurocentric standard of beauty is causing self-hate across all ethnicities. I don't assume whitewashing when I see a blonde Asian because I know many women dye their hair for different reasons but I also know that going blonde out of self-hate is a thing. I'm not sure how bad or how common going blonde out of self-hatred is which makes me speculate and wonder even more if it's done with ill intentions when I see it. I hope it's all love though :)

• i usually think she is trying to fit in, i dont think it makes the girl fake or weird though
    there is a very pretty Asian girl with brown/blonde hair that everyone likes! for her personality specifically she is fun, smiley and chill

• Fake and real cheap looking does not match at all

• To me it seems they want to be "white" or are white washed. By very definition it is fake they dyed their hair but it doesn't look natural. I'd say they should stay natural looks way better :)

• But isn't it their hair they so what they desire? I didn't know dying hair have to be related with wanting to change once race.

• Color* and*

• Color of hair is like color of shirt. Wearing a yellow shirt doesn't mean you want to be a white or whatever the shit it is. I'm a blonde Asian for 5 years now and yet to receive a comment about how Imwant to fit in because honestly I don't aim for that shit. And, since when does blonde hair have to associate with white people? It's rare but some black and Asian are naturally blonde. Some black have naturally blue eyes.

• I don't really think I've ever seen a blonde Asian girl in person... that would certainly grab my attention.

• Fake!
    Weird!

• Fake, likely weird, maybe jot a weird person but he face doesn't go wib the hair.

• I've seen Asians of all hair colors. wouldn't really phase me

• not a fan of it but if it looks good highly depends on her face and overall style.

• It looks nice. I like it.

• I would just think she likes blonde hair, nothing really more than that.

• Honestly it doesn't suit.

• unnantural

• marry me.. lol

• Lol why?

• well i like blondes and i like Asians... put them together its like a hybrid lol best of bouth worlds xD

• Haha interesting :D

• She doesn't want to go back to her roots... where she came from. She's not proud of who she is

• Same for naturally brunettes white dye their hair blonde

• Weird and fake would be my initial thoughts.

What Girls Said 11

• I would just think you must have spent a lot of money to dye dark hair to blond...
    I also think it could look very pretty and sexy :D

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...pkc1iQ1r296dro2_500.gif
    31.media.tumblr.com/.../...9jjNXi1rsgpbko5_250.jpg

• You mean super sexy hyuna
    vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Or the even more beautiful Soo Joo Park (this is a bad pic sorry)
    http://i.imgur.com/QuUBDn6.jpg

• And it's especially hot when they let their roots grow out black

• "well, I bet you a million bucks the curtain doesn't match the drapes..."

Depends on what skin tone you have. Lighter Asian skin tone might be able to pull it off, depending on your face. Darker Asians like me would look like a fucking broom with blonde hair. Brown handle, yellow "hairs". Yep, broom.

• I was born and raise in Alaska so my skin is so damn white.

• If you have the features to go with it, then you will look nice but very unusual. White people will still think you're just a copycat of their hair colour if you live in the WEST. In Asia, no problems at all. It is admired... i'd think.

• 1|1
  • Oh wow she's brave. I think some people can pull it off while others shouldn't. If the person can pull it off, I think shucks I wish I could pull of a different hair color too. If it doesn't suit the person, I think please switch back to your natural hair color I hope you find out that it isn't flattering at all. Generally though, I get theimperession that the person is very into fashion and expressing herself/himself through her/his appearance.

• It's: Damn she's gonna have to put a lot of effort into maintaining that! =O

As for the look in and of itself, I think Asian girls look very cute with light hair. I personally think brown suits them better, but blonde is not bad either.

• I would think she dyed it. Are there some Asians with naturally blonde hair?

• Different. Unless it was dyed, then maybe not as weird, but natural hair color is just plain cool! If you have it embrace it. If you don't chill out and get it if you want whether people like it or not. It's your style, not others. But anyways I think it'd be very different, but in a good way.

• "Man, her hair must be like hay.." I don't think it looks good.

• my impression would be ohhh blonde Asian cool nothing else i don't think that i will even notice it but it can look GREAT like this
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2c93f46073.jpg