Why do white girls hate black guys so much?

Seriously, unless they're either undesirable or have deep psychological issues, they all hate black guys with a passion and would never date them. Wtf is up with that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all of them, my best friend is a black man and he's awesome, he dates with white girls all the time. Some people is just so wrong about judgements and prototypes, they don't give a chance to anyone that is not like them but is their lost, don't feel like everyone is like this and if they are they are the ones that are missing meeting you.

• Yeah, well, you're not in high school.

• Its the matter of the persons religion an family life usely parents raise their children how they want them to be an like so if you live in a Christian community it maybe rare you use black people or see a girl dating a black guy it just depends on where you live , religion an personal life

What Girls Said 16

• Hmm.. seems like you hate white women and can't accept the fact that women have their own preferences. Because every white woman in this world hates every black men right? yeah haha
    chill.

• I don't. Plenty of girls don't. Just because they might not find YOU attractive, it doesn't mean they don't think anyone is attractive.

• Huh? That makes no sense.

• You must be talking to all the wrong white chicks man. Maybe it's just the ones in your area.

• I personally find black men attractive..

Stereotypes/prejudice are usually the reason for things like this.

• I disagree.
    none of my friends are like that either
    We don't like ghetto people though
    white black purple
    whatever

• I don't... and even if I didn't find them attractive I still wouldn't hate them, those that hate them are the ones with issues not the ones that don't.

• This is the first time I've ever heard of white girls hating black guys, all the white girls i know, love them lol. Rare that a white girl will hate a black guy here.

• I dont, a lot of my friends are black! their literally the funniest people ever to hang with and always niceee :D

• Black guys are seriously hot, nothing more to be said

• Not true at all.

• Not all of them. I've thought black guys were cute. So have my friends.

• Not all of them does.

• white devil loves black devil

• Not true, I personally know two white girls who are attracted to only black men.

• Just because they don't find YOU attractive doesn't mean they don't find all black guys attractive. Reality check.

What Guys Said 12

• Got rejected?

White girls don't hate black guys. A female friend of mine, an Ivy league graduate, is going to be getting married to a black guy in few months.

Don't project your personal dating struggles onto everyone else, you only falsify your own perception of reality by doing that.

• YEAH, THEY HATE US, that explains all of THE BIRACIAL BABIES right? takes 2 to tango static4.businessinsider.com/.../...al-life-too.jpg

I guess you got rejected by a snow bunny and said hey "LET's ME GO MAKE A QUESTION ABOUT" it right? If so not a smart move my dude img.pandawhale.com/...in-Cat-Deal-With-It-Ax5F.gif

• I GOT REJECTED BY FOUR IN A ROW!!!

• I said sorry that I had to laugh at you getting rejected

I used SARCASM in my post YET some broad downvoted me LOLO because she's too dumb to see it (sarcasm)

• Oh, okay.

• I am black so I can understand where you come from.

Most caucasian women would rather date a caucasian guy which make it even harder for black guys to have their attention. I wouldn't say they hate us, but we are not the same kind of humans to them, we are another kind of human they could date but rather not unless they seek adventure.

What I can tell you is, just ignore those girls. I was in the same situation when I was younger, then at some point I just gave up on relationships in general and focused on my own life. That's when those girls actually looked for me for no reason.

What I learned is that those girls aren't worth it, they range from stupid to very stupid and never deserved any of my attention to begin with.

• I'm guessing you were rejected by a white girl and are now thinking they all hate black guys? She probably didn't reject you because you are black, maybe because you simply don't match to her taste.

• What about all the other girls that rejected me? What about the hateful sneering looks people shoot me in public?

• Asker,

Yes. Despite all the noise ever-present on this website, I remember that your rants stood out with their extreme negativity.

Again, I highly recommend that book. It's basically a how-to manual on how to develop a mature mind. Start implementing the advice in that book, then start working on your dating life again, I'm positive you'll see improvements.

• Yea, that was when my depression peaked and I went insane. It's weird being me, simultaneously having an extremely idealistic philosophy colliding with a nihilistic/fatalistic philosophy.

• So you hate them because they hate you? Why would you care about getting with someone that hates you?

• Nah, they don't hate us. They just usually prefer something else!

• What are you talking about bruh

• WHY ARE MY OWN PEOPLE AGAINST ME?

• If a woman doesn't reciprocate your advances you can't automatically assume she's racist geez

• Its funny I thought the same exact thing even though I'm biracial

• My gf is white and I'm pretty sure she likes me

• i dont think so. in my university black guys steal the spotlight and somehow girls are interested in. i dont know why but i think girls think that they have big p.

• Have you seen Fox news lately?

• Why would I watch that inane drivel?

• Too many people do. Spreading of hate and division is what is happening in this country and most of the world. Showing on the news how violent and awful black men are on TV has been a specialty of the news for decades now.

• 'Why do black guys HATE black girls? b they all hate black girls with a passion'.

• I don't, I personally don't know any and aren't the type to go out of my way just to meet people.

• We don't hate them..

• @mr90skid I basically took what he wrote and changed white for black. but there is some truth ther as balck girls are always commenting on it.