If I swipe left for someone on Tinder will they still see me on there?

I finally gave in and downloaded Tinder on my phone. I've been hearing about it for a long time now, but I didn't want anything to do with it. However, a few of my friends have actually had success with it. They found relationships rather than just hook ups which I originally thought it was just for.

So today I was on it and someone I know came up on it. I swiped left right away. We've had a bit of a past. I had to delete my Plenty of Fish account because of him. So I am just wondering since I swiped him left, will I turn up for him when he is on it? Or am I gone from his list forever now?

What Guys Said 2

• I think he's gone forever, if not forever then a decent amount of time until the list is refreshed.

• you may show up on his list, he could swipe right but he will not be able to contact you since you swiped left

What Girls Said 0