Boyfriend saw me sick... Deal breaker? Guys your opinions?

So I have the stomach flu and my boyfriend is at my apartment taking care of me. I didn't want to let him see me like this but he insisted on checking In because I live on my own and he said he was worried. I feel like a bag of shit and I'm throwing up constantly. I've been dry heaving and crying and it's basically every dude's worst nightmare and I feel like a monster. He's been so sweet holding my hair back and cleaning me up but is he going to think I'm gross now? Guys would this ruin a relationship for you? We've only been together for 6 months and I don't want to lose him. I'm worried he'll look at me differently now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your kidding right? we want to take care of our women we love it, just like we love it when you take care of us. Trust me you being sick is not going to make him run off, and if he did run off because you getting sick then was he ever really worth it anyway?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• No of course not! We WANT to take care of our women when they are sick. Just like we love it when women take care of us when we are sick. I know there are some assholes out there that would consider it a deal breaker, but those are not guys you want for an ltr.

If a guy is really in it for the long run he will not care at all if he sees you when you are sick. He will want to help and care for you. Just remember to return the favor when he gets sick ;)

• Honestly that wouldn't be a deal breaker. Everyone gets sick it's a part of life. The fact is that this guy is trying to take care of you in your current state so I don't think it's a deal breaker for him either.

• Who the hell told you that seeing their girlfriend sick is a guy's worst nightmare?

• absolutely not, he seems like a good guy and only assholes would think that you are gross because you sick

• YAH BR0, IF I SAW MY GF PUKING, MY BONER WOULD TOTALLY GO SOFT AND I'D BE ALL LIKE "EWWWW, IT'S OVER BITCH". WHO NEEDS EMOTIONAL CONNECTION IN A RELATIONSHIP NE WAYZ? IT'S ALL ABOUT BEING HOT.

• So many downvotes, I don't know what I have to do on this site to emphasize sarcasm for all these dumb, whiny pussies.

No guy is going to dump you because of you were sick, guys want to take care of you in those situations... it's an opportunity for us to show we care about you. If he did dump you, that would show he never liked you for who you were.

What Girls Said 2

• A big part of relationships is being there for each other. It's not just about having fun, it's about support. I'm sure he was more than fine helping you. He could've even enjoyed it. One day, he'll get sick too and you'll be there for him, right?

Only a shitty person would think a situation like that is a deal breaker.

It happens to everyone, don't worry.

• ... the first time I was sick in my relationship my boyfriend insisted on coming over and taking care of me. I sneezed. In his mouth.

If that didn't scare him away then I guess me being sick wasn't a big deal.

You're acting as though you're the only one on the planet to ever have been sick. People get sick all the time. He'll get sick too eventually and you can take care of him.

It'll be okay.