Do guys get jealous if another guy talks to the girl they have been talking to even if the girl is NOT his girlfriend?

I have been talking to my gym crush and we were at the gym and I could see him from across the room. Well another guy came and talked to me and I saw my crush leave the area.. he disappeared for about 15 minutes. Did he get jealous or why did he just vanish?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hint: when a guy likes you, he doesn't want other guys hitting on you. That simple. Doesn't matter that you aren't exclusive, *feelings don't work that way*. They don't exist when you're in a relationship and not exist when you aren't. If a guy would have those feelings in the beginning of a relationship he will have them in a crush too.

What Guys Said 2

• If he is interested in the girl of course he is jealous! He most likely left because he thought that guy was the one you were really into, next time you see him start a conversation with him.

• Yes we most definetly do get jealous. At least I do. Especially if I think I have a chance with that girl I hate seeing her with other guys. It just get to me no matter what.

What Girls Said 2

• Absolutely. Does a guy have to be your boyfriend for you to get jealous?

• Jealousy is such a interesting emotion or feeling. If this crush you have feels the same about you, then yes, I could see that there might have been some jealousy as he saw another man approach his crush.

Or perhaps, the poor fellow just had to go to the bathroom. It's really hard to decipher without talking to your crush.