Slight double chin turning off guys?

I'm skinny but for some reason I carry some fat under my chin. i have a low BMI, long toned limbs, I'm tall, light brown eyes, long eyelashes, and long golden brown hair. I'm a strong opinioned lady and very athletic. I workout a couple times a week. Layely I've been trying to figure out why guys aren't into me. I have a double chin a little thicker than everyone's elses and a less defined jaw. Is this a huge turn off? Would you not date me for that reason?

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually only get a double chin when I lay down, but I'd say it's completely normal. I don't think double chins always depend on whether your skinny or fat, because some of my friends who are skinnier and fitter than me have worse double chins than me. It just depends on where your fat gets stored more, and like someone said it could be baby fat. Anyways back to your question I highly doubt some guy is going to turn you down because you have a double chin if your thin and fit. Don't worry about it. Maybe there is a guy into you but he's just to shy to show it. Just wait, because I'm sure you're fine, and just remember we all have something we hate about ourselves.

What Guys Said 1

• not for that reason no... trying to figure out what you really look like... but no i don't think that is the issue.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm really skinny too. I have a roll on the back of my neck when I slouch or look up. Its annoying. Especially since I wear my hair up a lot.

• Judging by your age, it may just be baby fat. Willing to believe it will naturally reduce as you get older. However sometimes height can intimidate younger guys more than anything. A guy that deserves to date you would like you for you and wouldn't see that as a flaw.