I slept with a girl and now she's ignoring me?

There was this girl in one of my classes that I invited on a date. We had a great time and we texted each other. We also have a lot in common and she seemed to really like me. Now its been a week and she ignored me when I saw her. What does it mean? Did I come on too strong? Will she never talk to me again?

She seemed really into me. But I may have texted her to come over too much. Its all my fault...
I was too aggressive...

Most Helpful Girl

• if you have slept together then it is possible you weren't good in bed. harsh but true especially with younger girls who haven't been with really shitty guys before. I knew a really sweet guy that was everything I should have been looking for but I was young and blew him off cause he was bad in bed. because of it I have suffered through several abusive partners just because they were good in bed. fucked up but true. I still think about him from time to time and wish I would have given him a chance

What Girls Said 5

• Sounds like she just used you. I'm sorry man.

• Yeah I don't like guys that are always bugging me to hang out with them and what not, UNLESS I really like them. She probably got bored with you or something or maybe the sex wasn't good? Lol I stopped talking to someone cause it wasn't good before, I don't know maybe that's just me

• She probably thought of it as a one night stand

• Wow never thought I'd see a guy ask this question.

• Can you give me some advice?

• I don't know what to tell you man. Ask why she suddenly distanced herself. Otherwise you can only make assumptions as to why it happened. I always recommend people not try and have sex with the person they're interested in right away, give it some time so you can really see their character.

• You could of been bad in bed. Sounds weird but sex means a lot in a relationship

What Guys Said 2

• She used you, nothing you can do can help, and you know what else you fell into her trap. (I hope this isn't the girl you just lost your virginity to), but she's all over you.

• She used you for the bed and you're expired so dont waste your time on her and be wise next time