Can you sense if someone likes you?

My crush has been more formal the last week while I've been testing the waters. I always have this feeling like she knows wassup. Anyway what are your views on this behaviour

• YES
    55% (11)57% (8)56% (19)Vote
  • NO
    45% (9)43% (6)44% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't know they liked me even if they slapped me upside the head with a hardcover book that had all their feelings written inside it.

0|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I am pretty good at sensing when a guy likes me... But if I like a guy... I suck at sensing it... I'm totally clueless. :/

0|2
    0|0
    • You can't sense when YOU like a guy? Aren't those YOUR feelings? Lol :''D

• Sorry I worded that wrong. I meant to say that when I like a guy, I can never really sense if they like me back.

• I'm kind of oblivious. I feel like they're mocking me.

0|1
    0|0
  • LOL no i actually suck at that.

0|1
    0|0
    • I actually thought girls were good at this. Apparently we guys don't know subtlety

• yeah unfortunately not all of us r=/
      well it is hard to tell unless someone is being blatantly obvious i reckon.

• Mostly yes. But it depends on the person really. Some people don't really reveal their true feelings easily

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually yes but occasionally I am blindsided by unexpected heated public eruptions of their anger toward the other men I am with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! Blinded from love haha

0|1
    0|0
    • Not even a little? Even of you didn't like them back

• well, maybe if they start being super nice towards me, and always looking at me...

• no i can't. but i can sense if he cheated on me

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, yes. I had one guy who cheated one time; I knew it before I even saw him the next morning although I didn't "know" it. He was so shocked he told me the truth immediately when I confronted him.

• no, I guess wrong

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't. I'm hopeless. I think maybe then doubt it... so...

0|0
    0|0
    • So do you only think of potential romantaic partner when the ask or are they chosen before and just have to confirm by asking

• They have to ask or I will eventually assume they only see me as one of the guys. Unfortunately that is what happens most of the time.

What Guys Said 3

• I can't really tell if someone is being friendly or flirting... but then again I can't tell if I'm being friendly or flirting... but I do know when I like someone tho and god damn that's an awesome feeling even tho it might be a seed that falls between the crack of a sidewalk.

0|0
    0|0
  • friendly..

0|0
    0|0
  • I can feel, pancakes are baking in oven

0|0
    0|0