Is it possible for the quiet guy of the group to attract girls?

Basically, I have a group of friends. But I'm the quietist one in the group. There are both girls and guys in the group would it be possible for other girls to become attracted to me just by being with a group of friends with both guys and girls. Also I don't think the girls in the group are attracted to me so nothing is gonna happen around there.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible, but you have to eventually say something and be interesting.

Don't think so much about volume. Make your few words count. That's your game. If you manage to sneak in a view insightful lines, girls will take notice. Let out your sense of humor and show that you're a great listener. Ask girls follow up questions if they converse. "Oh really, why is that?" "Why do you think that?"

There are certain types of girls that love to talk, talk, and talk some more. That's your type. Once you show her that you "get her" and she can talk freely without bothering you, that's at the very least a friend.

Friends aren't bad. Friends lead to more friends who know people. The more girls you know, the more opportunities you'll have to find someone who will be your girlfriend.

What Girls Said 3

• Depends what you mean by quiet. If you expect to just sit there and have girls come to you then no you will not attract girls. If on the other hand you manage to attract girls and talk to them and have a confident yet mysterious demeanour girls will love you. I would anyway.

• I'm sometimes attracted to quiet guys

• Yes but you won't get as many girls

What Guys Said 2

• No, and it doesn't help for getting new friends either. If your goal is for someone to get an impression of you, you have to give them something to go off of. Also, girls are more attuned to personality than guys are, so they value it more in a potential relationship. Also, I saw a TEDtalk that talked about studies finding that having comparable options made the lesser attractive option even less attractive. For example, the speaker suggested getting a friend that looks like you but slightly less attractive. So that's more incentive for you to speak up. Fake it til you make it, as they say.

• Its always possible but why lower your chance by being quiet?

Girls like confident guys.