Girls, would you date a 24 year old virgin?

I am a 24 year old man but have yet to have been in a serious relationship with a woman. I have not had sex and honestly i have not had a first kiss. However i'm someone who cares more about being in a relationship in which i share my life with someone rather then just caring about the sex.

• Being a 24 year old virgin makes you a wierdo.
    0% (0)
  • It's better to wait till you love someone then to just try to have sex young.
    38% (8)
  • It doesn't matter.
    62% (13)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be all over that.

• Why would you say that?

• I value virginity in a partner so the mere fact that you're a virgin is like a major plus to me.

What Girls Said 7

• 24 is a bit young for me, I think, but I would be willing to date a guy who was a virgin, so long as we were compatible in our views about sex. For example, I wouldn't date a guy who was saving himself for marriage.

• I would if we were compatible.

• No. I don't think many woman care, not to mention plenty of woman your age are in the same situation. I'm 20 and haven't been kissed or anything else, because i haven't met the right guy and im shy. So don't worry about it.

• I'm waiting so I'm definitely cool with that ^

• yes, in fact i find it a turn on

• I'm a 21 year old virgin, I would love to date another virgin

• A good man who is inexperienced doesn't make him any less of a good man. Think about that.