Would you date a sheltered girl? What are the pros and cons?

In other words, a girl who hasn't been exposed to clubbing, drinking, partying and has lived a relatively quiet life close to her family. Is it a good or a bad thing for girls to be sheltered?

Most Helpful Guy

• i did date one already, she was cool but that shelter life really put a toll on her. i mean its not like she was a full on introvert, she went to concerts she liked and stuff but her overall attitude towards life and everything was just meh... couldn't keep up with me. wasn't a good fit. its not bad at all if you're sheltered though, each person is different.

• @ BertMacklinFBI what was wrong with her attitude? Please write down bellow! haha

• @ BertMacklinFBI I just want a real best friend and it hard to believe that I am normal. I don't want go college but I have to. I can't get a job so I have to live with my mom. So, in my mind I might as well be a 13 year girl.

• @apple24 im confident you will find a real friend. you're very pleasant.

What Guys Said 6

• I'd prefer that, I could relate more to her. I wouldn't want to date a girl who spends her free time getting drunk and grinding her ass on strangers.

• Neither good nor bad. Not every guy wants to go clubbing and drinking and partying. For them, a quieter family centered life may actually be the ideal background. Perhaps the question should be what are you wanting. Is the club/party scene what you want or are you happy with the sort of life you have? If you're not really interested in a partying lifestyle, then any guy who would judge you for your background is very likely the wrong one for you anyway.

• Sure, as long as she still wanted to have fun and see new stuff.

Clubbing, partying and drinking/whatever are just certain parts of life that you can choose to indulge.

There are a billion more fun things to do and still smoke the ganja

• Yes that's what I'm looking for.

• i prefer a loud gilr basically

• I didn't start drinking until I was actually 21. I didn't like it. Even now, I don't really party/drink, I mean I like it buttt it's not like I HAVE to go out, just to have fun

What Girls Said 1