Why all women prefer white guys and avoid black guys?

I see black guys on TV with white and Asian women worshiping black guys and even being the racial preference above the white guys, but in real life I only see black guys with black girls, and white guys with Asian girls, white girls, Latinas, every kind of woman.

Black boys are so ugly and bad to be the least desired by women?

blog. okcupid. com/index. php/race-attraction-2009-2014/

At least we are the third race getting white women, but this is too little, I watch much more black men getting white and Asian women in the media and films musics but whites are the preference of Asian women and getting more them. WHY?

How can you have so many White guys with Asian girls with Fewer Asian people compared to blacks people?
At least we are the third race who white women are marrying, after latinos.
s13. postimg. org/r4q0ntsxx/marriagex. png

But it's so little compared to what I watch in TV series, movies and music.

Why Asian girls are going for white guys instead of blacks? Why do you hate blacks so much to go for whites?
qzprod. files. wordpress. com/2013/11/ethnic-preferences. png

Most Helpful Girl

• Does it really matter what race dates what race more than the other race? If you want to interracial date GO AHEAD! Their are ladies who'll interracially date you. Let's all just ignore race and FREAKING date. Why is it a competition what race can date the most races?

What Girls Said 19

• OMG HERE WE GO AGAIN with generalisations...

dude i need a meme about this please lol :P @pt1911

• I'm kind just over the whole race thing in dating. While you sit there twiddling your thumbs in frustration, I'm going to be over here having fun.

• 1) ALL women don't do that.
    2) People have their opinions/preferences on what they want to date.
    3) Many women love black guys. Go over to Experience Project and you'll understand what I mean.

• No, this place is disgusting, is full of men pretending to be women roleplaying fetish with black men, I wanted real women.

• Experience Project isn't like that. But I don't know why people would waste time like that.

• Well, I'm going to be politically incorrect. I think the honest answer to your question is that White men are viewed as being the keyholders of status and wealth. Black men are generally not regarded the same way. Then add in the fact that mainstream media has a way of inciting fear of Black men, showing them as thugs, criminals, etc. THEN add in the fact that most people are simply not socialized to intermingle to that extent with other races. A non-Black woman may not even know any Black men intimately enough to think of one romantically or sexually, and even if she has, somewhere along the way someone might have told her that to do so was wrong and would have social and/or personal consequences for her.

That's all I can think of right now.

• Somebody make these stupid race questions STOP!!!

• 0|0
  • Not sure where you live, but only half of the relationships i see black guys in are with actual black girls.

• As a white woman who is currently dating a black guy. Who has dated more black guys than white guys in the last few years I can say from my stand point I don't prefer any skin color over another but I have found that I am very attracted to black men. Not to generalize all black men but I would say the traits I look for in any man I have found less often in white men than black. It has nothing to do with the generalization that white women don't like black men but more so preference and experience. I personally look for a man that is intelligent, fun, and kind. I happen to find those traits in the man I am dating now, who is black.

• I hate when people say things like these. It's not a racial thing, some people like black guys and some people like white guys, its a matter of preference. And yeah it might be bad to prefer one race or another but I know you honestly can't say you were never attracted to someone based on their looks. Personally, I have friends of all races that say they prefer black guys over white guys. Get over it..

• Is this really true? The girls are white or black? Young or old? What city do you live? I only remember all women with preference for white guys and ignoring the rest on real life, these things with black guys I only see in movies and TV series but never happened to me on real life.

• Yeah it's true, most of my friends find black guys more attractive. We're young, live in Orlando. But honestly you shouldn't get so worried about what women think, or anybody else thinks. You'll find a girl, white, black, or Asian and she'll love you for who you are.

• Those are some stupid generalizations, there.

• I like dem Asians

• Why are Americans so obssessed with race?

See how I generalized?

• Don't generalize, not ALL girls

• Because of the media and stereotypes?

• why can't all guys come out? aren't you all gay?

• Your fucking dumb. Walk St. Louis, you will see white girls and black guys everywhere. You sound thristy.

• "At least we are the third race getting white women, but this is too little, I watch much more black men getting white and Asian women in the media and films musics but whites are the preference of Asian women and getting more them. WHY?" -
    1-stop with the racial superiority crap.
    2-and stop thinking of women as objects to get.
    3-Not every girl of every race is going to like black, Asian, indian, white, blue, yellow, purple guys deal with it!
    "but in real life I only see black guys with black girls" Do you not like black girls or something?
    God your shallow.

• All you need to do is find one, is that so hard for you?

• i guess it depends on where you live... where i live mix couples are quite rare actually, but as a mix woman i get approache 99% of the time by white men.. I dont avoid black man, but i honestly can't remember last time a black man approached me...

What Guys Said 10

• *face palm*

These posts get so ridiculous sometimes, I can hardly believe the user is black

Buddy, white people by and large date other white people. Celebrity culture is not the same as ours. They live in a different world with different rules. I like white women too, but you sound more than a little thirsty. Might want to check out what else is on the menu, like black women. Don't knock it till you try it

• basigally girls prfer NEITHER blck NOR whties... they prefer green guys basically... sattisfied now? :-P

• will you decide?

yesterday another dude told us that white girls prefer guys outside their race... now you come here and tell us girls hate blacks

what the hell?

• black people are generally associated with ghettoness, ratchedness, uneducated, very low emotional intelligence, petty way of thinking, self destructive way of thinking, poor parenting, single mother raising in absence of a father...70 percent of people in prison being black, 80 percent of homicides and gun crimes in ferguson are black, they are known for getting girls prego then not pay child support and cheaton their babies momma causing drama and feeling good it like theyre important... i can go on about this stereo type.

people just see them as a higher risk associating with them.

• 1|1
  • is that reverse psychology for girls to like white guys?
    It won't work fail attempt.
    Girls are attracted to a person and go for them race does not matter

• You should have a heated debate with that guy who thinks girls hate white guys.

• Not true I'm not white and I have dated women from all different backgrounds.

• When my wife was single she dated black men.

• 1|0