Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?

So here's a video of real girls' experiences on being a blonde vs a brunette....

Now, a question for guys: Is it true that you don't take blondes as seriously as brunettes? And what type of girl do you prefer?

• Blondes
    12% (3)31% (11)24% (14)Vote
  • Brunettes
    88% (21)69% (24)76% (45)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Oh, and a question for girls: do u prefer blonde or brunette guys?
I'd go for brunettes!

0|0
6|18

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm good with any really.

Blondes tend to catch my attention faster and brunettes tend to stay on my mind longer.

I have Black hair

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the one with the prettier face and the better personality :)

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• The color is not so important, it's more about how well she took care of them. I don't like dry and brittle hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't take either of them more seriously than the other. But I'll admit that i generally prefer brunettes. But if she has a pretty enough face, hair color doesn't matter.

If two girls had the same face, same body, same personality, but one was blonde, and one was brunette... i would choose the brunette.

I am blonde, myself if that has any relevance.

0|0
    0|0
    • Bit unfortunately there are virtually NO girls that prefer blonde guys, and most prefer dark haired guys, but are willing to "overlook" blonde hair on a guy as if its a bad quality.

So i probably shouldn't even have a haircolor preference, because i have yet to meet a brunette girl who actually prefers guys with blonde hair

• No actually, I know many girls who love blonde guys.. and I don't have anything with blondes. I never said I wouldn't date them since there are blonde guys who are verry good-looking and hot.
      But as u said, if I has to choose between two guys who are exactly the same but one is brunette and one blonde, i'd go for the brunette

• OMG Bridget is so sexy!!!

1|0
    0|1
  • I like both and Red heads are sexy also

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't had any luck with blondes for some reason. I guess if I had to choose I'd go with brunettes since that's where all my success has been, the darker the better.

But I don't actually have a preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love anyone if she will do a best blowjob of mine many time a day whenever she gets a chance to have sex with ne

0|0
    1|0
  • i love brunettes. Why? Because brunettes aren't slutty looking and I am a sucker for them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Totally depends on the girl and a whole multitude of things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love both , but if I had to pick, definitely brunettes!!

Hnngggg for eternity

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd go with brunettes although red is my favourite. by the way men aren't brunettes, they're brunet

0|0
    0|0
  • As a man, i'd like to be blonde. But I always prefer brunettes. NOT gypsy, indian, arabic types of course lol.

0|0
    1|0
  • Brunettes then blonde hotties

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Blondes, Brunettes and redheads but i go for brunettes most

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes , but blondes are so cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Redheads

Yalla always forget the redheads

1|0
    0|0
  • brunettes always...

0|2
    0|0
  • Do I prefer blondes or Brunettes? No.

They're both hot. Obviously some of each are hotter that some of the other colour, but I don't think either is more attractive to me on average. Red heads are hot too...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• If I had to choose one, I'd say dark haired guys, but meh. As long as I like his hairstyle I don't really mind the color of it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Gaby's hair.. 😩😩😩

1|0
    0|0
  • I like brunettes🙆

0|2
    0|0
  • I prefer brunette hair on a guy :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • How about black haired girls?