Girl I started dating won't put out what should I do?

we've been dating a couple weeks but she won't put out.. should i cut it off, or give her at least couple more months?

Most Helpful Girl

• dump her because you guys aren't compatible

you want a more sexually based relationship and she wants a deeper emotional connection. continuing to date her would be fake because you aren't happy and she won't be happy either. you guys just want different things so you need to go find a girl who will fuck quicker than that and she needs to find a guy who likes her enough to be patient

Most Helpful Guy

• If she hasn't given you any good reason, or some indication that she'd like to tear your clothes off soon, it's time to leave.
    Don't waste any more time on a girl who's not physically attracted to you.

What Girls Said 3

• Your obviouslynot in to her that much because if you were it wouldn't bother you to wait for her. I think you need to talk to her and tell her your not happy, that way you can both decide together what you should do next.

• A couple weeks isn't that long. And maybe she's just not ready

• its not all about sex dont pressure her either she will think u just want to hit it and quit it

What Guys Said 2

• You could try getting her really drunk and see if her behaviour changes.
    Or you could take the more expensive option and buy her jewelry. Keep the reciept in case that doesn't work though.
    I'd say a combination of both would be your best bet though.

That's how I've gotten laid loads of times. If you show up with flowers, jewelry and booze it should get you laid every time.
    Assuming you're actually dating her that is. I mean you can't just walk up to a random woman with those 3 things and expect her panties to drop. Remember that.

• nice tip ill try this, not buying her jewelry though lol. but ill try the alcohol and flowers

• wow... i wonder if it work on men as well

• @apple24 only one way to find out

• Give her a few months if you really like her