Girls, for you what makes a guy stand out from the rest?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend stood out, mostly by his words online at first :P witty, smart, also vegan, funny, chill. He always had time for me, we chatted every day all day and then talked all day. Like he only has eyes for me.
    He is not a player at all and before me hadn't had anyone else, which I liked as well :)

What Girls Said 11

• When he seems completely comfortable in his own skin, and just as comfortable being by himself, as he is with other people.

If I see a guy that does not get nervous standing alone by himself and start checking his phone nervously (like a lot of people tend to do when they're alone), and instead looks around and finds something to do, or just waits calmly. I find his confidence intriguing.

• when he docent talk to a ton of girls 24-7, when a guy touches a girl thats a major turn off only touch her if you've been dating for a while. as long as you show you care and have a good sense of humor and you text the girl first and u show u care thats what makes a guy stand out.

• If he's a genuine person. To many actors roaming around.

• Humour. Seriously. Be weird and make me laugh.

• for most of those bitches nowadays the answer would be "money, muscles, zero personality and a brain as small as one atom"

• Assertiveness.

• Personality, heart, a smile, humor, someone who can be childish in the best moments and serious in the not so best.

• intelligence!!

• when i scan a crowd, a smiling guy easily stands out than the rest.

• For me nice eyes , lips, cologne and, good sense of humor

• Nice smile and makes you laugh