Is it weird for a freshman girl to date a junior guy?

Im a freshman girl. I am 14 years old and my birthdat is in July. My boyfriend is a junior. He is 17 and his birthday is in December. Is it weird for us to date. Both our moms are fine with it but when i have told some of my relatives he's 17 they are just like whatt. I just want to know what u think of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be completely honest with you, its fine. I am a senior in high school and I was a boyfriend to two freshman twins. It might make me look bad, but we all cared for eachother, so we just went with it, Go for it freshman!

What Guys Said 3

• Its very common

• Fine with me 3 years ain't nothing if you happy then date fuck what people think

• I don't know. Most upperclassmen just want someone to have intercourse with. It makes me sad that i thought the following earlier this year.
    "Well if i don't have a girlfriend by next year i'll just poach one of the freshmen."

What Girls Said 1

• No not at all if you love eachother than what's the problem? I mean I have been graduated for a year now and my bf is a Junior in high school.