Would you date someone who takes MDMA or any other drug?

Let's not get all judgy. Not all people who do drugs are "bad" people. Plenty of successful businessmen do drugs on a daily basis and it doesn’t affect their work.

Most Helpful Guy

• I go to raves and see drug users like those on X all the time. After seeing how the drugs actually affect them in real life, it's changed my perspective on them. So to answer your question:

F**K NO!

What Guys Said 7

• np with drugs like caffeine or weed basically...;-)

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• Regularly? No, but if it's like when she goes to a concert, rave or something, then yeah, I wouldn't mind.
    I've never done it, but I wanna try it though.

• If she's not addicted, it's not a problem, but if she becomes addicted then I wouldn't.

• Depends entirely how much they do them.

Not a fan of any drug besides marijuana.

• No, I wouldn't.

• No I wouldn't.

• Whats this?

• Yea why not? Best sex ever.

What Girls Said 10

• You're right, people who do drugs aren't bad people, but do you know how a lot of people get involved in drugs? By others. Influence is a really big thing. And that saying is really good to keep on mind- Bird of a feather flock together. I'm not saying I hate people who do drugs, not at all. But i'm afraid that I might start doing drugs from being around them, just not the best idea to get involved with druggies, but i'd be open to helping them get through the process.

• Drugs are a huge no for me. If you don't have a prescription and a legitimate need outside of pain addiction, I don't want to deal with it. I have a tendency toward addiction so I don't want any temptation in my life.

• I have zero tolerance for drugs. No, I would never date someone who does drugs. I don't do drugs, and I expect my future partner to be held to the same standard.

• no because my ex did it behind my back for 2 years along with other drugs and basically ruined our lives so no not again, and i have to raise a child with him now.

• I would not date someone who uses illicit drugs. Total deal breaker.

• Hell to the no! None of those are good, I hate all drugs except caffeine

• No... Never

• Specifically speaking to MDMA, it's one of the worst drugs you can use. It literally destroys the pathways in your brain, and after using just one time, it can take your body/brain over two years to fully heal. I think drugs like that are too dangerous, and it can really change people, so no.

• I would rather date another addict personally but it isn't necessary.

• No, I wouldn't.