Guys, would you date a girl with Tourettes?

Wold you date a someone with Tourettes Syndrome? I have tics, where my hands/feet and arms/legs will involunarilly twitch/tap or jerk/kick. I also blink a lot and stutter sometimes when im nervous...

• Yes i would date someone with Tourettes
    55% (21)
  • No i wouldn't date someone with Tourettes
    42% (16)
  • Other/See results
    3% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Its to much for me sorry

• Ty for the honest answer

• Yes it is :)

• Well thats great

What Guys Said 17

• I'm just as nervous sometimes so I would find it to be something we have in common. If anything it would lead to a stronger relationship because we would both understand that about each other. So find a guy that is kinda shy like me. You will have to approach him and he will be very nervous at first but it will get him out of the lonely phase and he will appreciate you for that.
    Do not let your condition stop you. If anything it's something that makes you who you are.

• Thank you very much for answering :)

• It might be a little odd at first but I would get used to it so it's a yes for me, I wouldn't guarantee it would work out or anytime but I'd surely give it a shot.

• if kicks included... nah sorry

she might break some bone of mine... o_O

• If you are pretty and we are compatible personality-wise, I can definitely look past that. It all depend haha.

• Thanks for the honesty :)

• To be fair, it depends on how bad it is. You mentioned "kicks". Is it like a small-ish, say 5-20cm movement, or is it a crazy high kick to the face?
    If you you randomly twitch, than sure, I'd date you. Frankly, I wouldn't care about anything, but... you know, a potential random kick to the face or something is quite... worrying... xD
    So, to cut the crap, I'd say, it depends on how bad is.

• Its not so much of a kick as my foot just kinda jerks out... its never like a huge arcing kick in the air lol :P

• well than, if no face kicks included, than gladly xD

• Haha, thanks for answering :)

• If i found her attractive, and liked her personality, i wouldn't have a problem with it.

• as long as you twitch during sex and fake it like im really good in bed than we got a deal but honestly im really wondering whats that like must be stressful at times wish I could at least give you a hug

• Haha, thanks for the laugh :P
      Yes it can be very stressful at times. People always stare and make rude comments which usually just makes me tic and stutter worse...

• don't worry about them ill keep u close huggies lol

• Ty :D

• i'm afraid she'd turn into this

https://youtu.be/4fGaNpgiAHg

I'm strong and all, but I don't want to waste more powers.

• unfortunately i suffer with the same thing but with vocal tics occasionally. it sucks but i guess i can suppress mine for a while so it doesn't get too bad
    i would date someone like us because i know what its like

• sure why not that what makes you who you're.
    I be with you for you not your Tourettes.

• to be honest, no.

• Yeah for sure. I don't give a fuck what people think anyways.

• I have a mild form of it, so of course I would.

• Thank you for answering :)

• Sorry, I will have to pass.

• Thanks for the honest answer

• I would, I may find it cute at times... Maybe we can chat?

• It wouldn't bother me. There was a guy at school who had it, you might think he was bullied... nope, he was a legend!

• Lucky him. In high school i had people always mimicking my tics...

• Hmm never thought about it that way, ty.

• I'm not saying I'm one of those guys. lol. I'm saying be aware they're out there.

• That wouldn't bother me if you were a wonderful person. If you randomly shouted out curse words, THAT would be a deal-breaker...

• No i dont shout curse words