Sex with my best friends uncle?

So. My best chick friend has a 34 yeAr old uncle u used to babysit for. When I was 19 we had a fling. Now I am 21 and it Starting again. Via some hot and heavy sext. He wants to drive over a state for some, ya know. Is this like super awful? I mean... Is it really so bad that being so easily incredibly turned on by. Guy is so bad? Even if there's all that crap in the way?

We've alreadyhad sex. When I was nineteen. Then he ran to a priest and confessed. No, he hasn't been married this entire time. And during my time baby sitting we developed a friendship. ... It's just, I don't know. This time he really seems to want it.

Most Helpful Guy

• This isn't about his age, its about being a family member of your friend. It would be the same awkwardness as dating her brother.

It shouldn't be an issue, although if it goes nuclear (things between you and him end REAL bad), then I can forsee some problems between you and your friend.

Although think this one through -- for now I get it, its mostly about sex and just sex. Got it. But let's say it becomes something more, and then a few years goes by and dating takes off... and heh, it goes so well you guys end up married. Your best friend is now your sister-in-law (of sorts). Maybe too close, right?

What Guys Said 8

• I see no problems unless he's married.

• What crap? Is he married or something? You're 21, it's normal for you to get turned by a guy.

• It sounds like a twisted sexual fantasy

• Unless, he's married I think it's fine.

• its weird and gross , ask yourself is this relationship worth anything in future.

• Porno flick, porn segment!

• go for it. your already sexting.

• Lucky ass bastard.

What Girls Said 3

• That's fucking hot lol. That's like some shit you'd see in a porno

• I wouldn't do it. It might cause too much drama or loss of a friend.

• If he's married yes if he's single go ahead

• lol, I see what u did there :)

• Oops :( noooo thanks for the remark I meant to say if he's married NO DONT DO IT!!! :'( sorry my bad