Question about first time anal?

So I know it hurts the first time etc etc.
the guy I'm seeing likes it and wants to do it with me.
I'm not too worried about the main or whatever since he knows what he's doing, but is it messy?
Like id be more worried that he'd pull it out and it would be uh, unclean lol
does that happen? Is there anyway to prevent it? Would he care?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done it a few times. I personally think it can be enjoyable. Here are some tips:
    - Read up on preparing for it online. You wanna clean that area beforehand lol
    - Definitely do foreplay with that area using toys or fingers.
    - Missionary and doggy seem to work pretty well.
    - Relax, it will feel better trust me lol. Of course, if you aren't comfortable, you should stop.

What Guys Said 5

• basically... u know wot it MIGHT happen during anal... not the "cleanest" thing if u ask me...;-)

• It is unclean, yes. There are ways to prevent it, but it's not pleasant. He probably won't care as this is not his first time. use a towel under you to help contain the mess. AND LUBE UP!

• Try not to eat b4 hand and take a poo couple hours b4. When you take shower , you can use enema and don't worry about anything, enjoy.

• The fact that I might be messy is definitely possible. Just make sure you shit everything out before hand. Then take a shower and clean Your butthole.

• The anus is naturally lubricated with shit and its natural baby! Spit can also be very slippery too ya know? (piss in your butt)

What Girls Said 4

• you might want to do an enema if you're super worried. google that.

• I have no idea about the questions but is it something you want to do? Dont let him talk you into something you dont want to do.

• try using lube if your not afraid for anal sex. make sure he wears a condom and it might be a little blood if your a virgin from your rectal area and maybe poo just dont eat before hand?

• I would tread lightly, its been my experience that any man who is too persistent is just looking for a way to open the door to receiving anal himself. If you dont want to bang a dude with a strapon, let him know now before you get attached.