Are older women legitimately attracted to younger guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I'm 37 and I don't find myself attracted to guys older than 30. I usually date 26 year olds.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Im not into young guys. I've dated men 7 years younger but I dont fall inlove with them and get bored fast since immaturity is unattractive to me. If there would be mentalky mature 25 yr old then maybe but I have not met any

0|0
    0|1
    • Ah, there are plenty of younger guys who are mature. They're just not out at clubs and places where people usually meet because they're working and doing the things responsible people do.

• Show All
    • I've dated 3 guys 7 years and one 9 years younger. Now Im happy with man only 2 years younger so yes, based on my personal experience that much of age gap didn't work for me

• I'm just saying that not all young guys are immature and imbecilic buffoons. Some of us have our shit together and are serious about life.

• Define "older."

I mean, my boyfriend is 19 and I am 21.

But like, I'm not attracted to 16 year olds lol

Likewise I don't know of any women personally who are say, my mom's age (50's) and are attracted to guys my boyfriend's age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly dont want to date below my age, but a lot of these 18 year old guys are super attractive now a day

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of them are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some definitely are. Cougarlife. com?

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhh wouldn't that depend on the woman?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know.
    There are women called cougars for a reason - they are.
    Others - mostly not at all.

0|0
    1|0
    • 40-year old women see them as sons.

• Show All
    • LOL, so logic governs attraction now? In what universe? I don't think you know what you're talking about at all.

• what she's saying is right though, and that's coming from someone who knows a few older women

• Sometimes because older women are still women

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Had a younger guy hit on me and although I didn't tell him I found him to be very immature and self serving.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer younger men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are and some are not. Just like some are attracted to older men and some are not...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessary.

0|0
    0|1
  • I prefer older men

0|0
    0|0
  • It's possable it could happen

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an age range of what I consider is attractive... a 20 year age difference is not for me. I know people are attractive to the younger people but i do not know anyone who is married and the person is 70 and the husband is 50

0|0
    0|0
  • There are older women who can be attracted to younger dudes.

1|0
    0|0