What do you guys think about Keira Knightley (look wise)?

What do you guys think about Keira Knightley (look wise)?

She is probably the only celebrity I wish I looked like. I personally find her flawless. I feel like guys would just look at her and fall in love

• Stunning
    43% (10)63% (12)52% (22)Vote
  • Average
    52% (12)37% (7)45% (19)Vote
  • Ugly
    5% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 10

• I think she's extremely beautiful. She look really good without makeup too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her face so amazing, but she has the same body as my 16 yr. old brother. If they went to the pool together you wouldn't be able to tell much of a difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • my husband thinks her face is OK, but her having no boobs and no butt is a deal breaker. I agree

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? I'm surprised
      She is flawless

• Everyone has their own standards of beauty. My husband is a boob man, and he likes soft features, so to him she is not attractive as a whole. I am also someone who appreciates to feel muscle and mass under my hands. If a guy had a super hot face but was skinny and bony I don't think I'd be attracted to him either. In fact, I had a boyfriend once who was way too skinny; it felt weird hugging him- didn't feel cozy at all, and then I realized that he was just not my type. Everybody likes different things.

• I agree completely and utterly with you!!
    I think she's possibly one of the most stunning human beings I have ever see!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think her face is so stunning. body wise I think I'd prefer someone a little bit more curvy especially after seeing that topless photo she took :)

0|0
    0|0
  • She's got this semi-unconventional beauty. <3

1|0
    0|0
  • She's beautiful but I've seen better

0|0
    0|0
  • She's abc. But here personality on films is amazing, she is spunky so that makes her hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • She looks so much like Katherine Heigl in some pictures it's unreal!

0|0
    0|0
  • If she was average it would mean most girls look like her. Hell no!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea i dont know how people can say she's average! Most people don't look like her!

• And they never know
      Most girls are saying she is average and most men are saying beautiful. I think it's hilarious
      Especially since most these girls are average or below lol