Guys, what would you do if your girlfriend was rude in public?

So say you are going out and your girlfriend was rude to people. This is constant, not just because she had a bad day.

What would you do?

• Dump her. I can't take this.
    35% (20)
  • Confront her
    54% (31)
  • Put up with it.
    11% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

29

Most Helpful Guy

• That's pretty much a deal breaker for me. I want someone that has a much more positive attitude.

What Guys Said 28

• Imma check that bitch simple as that.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

• i'd not tolerate this basically...>:-(

i'd tell her 2 b rude at home as much as she wants... not in public...:-/

• Why should she even be rude at home? If she's having a bad day, then fine. But all the time? I wouldn't put up with this even at home.

• find myself a new girlfriend.

• I'd tell her to be more respectful, ask her why she's being rude. If she doesn't wanna change, I'll dump her.

• I'd ask her the magic "why" question. People always have their reasons for things and in a relationship being open to each other is key :D

• I just left a girl for the exact same reason a few weeks ago. Honestly I have no time to date crazy b******. There's so many girls out there. I see no reason why I should live dealing with someone with that type of behavior, when there's thousands that can replace her.

• I wouldn't confront her In public. But when the right time comes I'd talk to her about it in private. I'd point out that she is embarrassing herself as well as me and that it does neither of us justice. You can't expect people to change their behavior overnight but I would at least watch for improvement. If no such progress is ever made then I might have to rethink the relationship and possibly make some decisions.

• If she was rude towards me i would be hurt but get over it
    i am real sensitive type guy so i would most likely have my
    feelings hurt and wouldn't let her see me crying :(

• What is the context here? Just disrespectful to people for no reason or just not necessarily friendly? Both could be considered rude and both are very different.

• try to talk to her about it.

• I would confront her and if she didn't change dump her. I can't stand rude people.

• Totally intolerable. If she's nasty to others eventually she'll be nasty to you too. You can confront her about it but my guess is that she will just get defensive. In my book this is a deal-breaker.

• I would confront her about it and tell her to shape up or I would dump her. I don't need crap in my life. I'd rather be single and happy than to be with someone who's a bitch.

• There's no telling what else she could do if I stayed with her longer.
    She doesn't deserve a second chance if she does that.

• Never put up with it. I might try to humilate her in public and dump her in the middle of the foodcourt at the mall and i would leave her with no ride home. If she continued this after addressing her rudeness

• I'd confront her and then I'll act rude with her so she won't feel lonely

• If it happens all the time we wouldn't be dating for very long...

• C

First i would tell her to change her habbit.

If things continue to go on like that, i will have to dump her.

• A. If she doesn't care about the feelings of others, this is a pretty clear sign she is shallow, cold, and possibly narcissistic. In plain speak she is not, and may never be, ready for a true working and loving relationship.

• Put up with it.

• I would be very angry at her for embarassing me

• Dump her. It annoys me when people are rude to others for basically no reason

• depends. if you're rude, so be it.

• i would have to kill her

• I'd put up with it in public so she won't get embarrassed but I'd confront her about it in private

• dump that bitch. you are mean, bitchy and ugly. nothing to compansate. maybe you give good bjs.. .

• Not good. I bring you out because I think you can handle society. If you can't, then I'm done

• She'd get a FUCKING dressing down! lmao