Girls, Ladies I believe ugly guys don't deserve to be loved or are worth dating?

Now before anyone calls me out I'm one of them I've always felt ugly regardless of what people tell me. Just becuase I get rated a 5, 6,7 and 8 which I'm still scratching my head over? doesn't make it true because if it was true? I'd wouldn't be single at 29 and a virgin. And no its not my attitude I can be really sweet or a jerk still get turned down. So its must be my looks. Go ahead call me a bitter asshole I don't care anymore.

• I agree no ugly person deserve love
    6% (1)
  • I believe they do with ugly people
    94% (17)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone deserves to be loved. Also, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What is ugly to you could be the most beautiful thing to someone else.

• Ha wish that were true sadly I'm never gonna be attractive to women or girls regardless of how confident, smart or funny I am.

• That's because of your attitude. I face a lot of rejection, but I still keep trying. You should too even if it feels like you won't get anywhere with someone.

• Then whats the point of trying.

What Girls Said 7

• It's all about confidence yeah sure Looks count buts all about how you act. Just how you are acting now is ridiculous. I know lots of guys in my opinion aren't the best looking but have awesome confidence and personalities that would make me want to date them bc they are just that awesome. So stop being a Debbie downer and change your screen name.

• No no no no no, My username stays because its the truth. I bet those so called ugly guys have money and huge penis's.

• No I really don't care and I don't need to prove you anything. I'm done with this conversation your an idiot. I won't be responding anymore have a good night and good luck with your life.

• THAT'S BECAUSE YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT. DUMB BITCH.

• Well, in my experience ugly guys have more of a chance than ugly girls. In general, the majority of males have partners that are either equal to them, or better looking to them. For women, it's usually the other way round. If you're a hideous woman, you're fucking DOOMED I tell you. Men aren't as easy to win over with personality, and kind words. Just thing on the bright side, and imagine how shit your chances would be if you were a woman.

• the way we are born doesn't mean much. it's a genetic lottery. some are lucky others aren't. what belongs to you is your personality, which is something you can determine. as long as you are a nice person, then of course you deserved to be loved. and i hope you find love some day

• I think its your lack of confidence that's the problem. Ugly or not a confident guy is always nice to be around

• What good is confidence gonna do you when your ugly? I know I'm ugly so why bother?

• Its no point talking to you. You want me to say - your ugly man who will forever be alone. Oh poor you. What a pathetic being. Born ugly and his bad attitude has nothing to do with it coz he's just so so so so very ugly. There you go. Happy now?

• But at least that's the truth. When do u ever see ugly men with GF? I'm talking about the ones who aren't rich.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so it really is your definition of that persons looks so it may different but your probably a great guy maybe a makeover nothing drastic but whats your current hair and clothing style?

• this does not make sense.

• Oh please explain?

• whatever.

• Again can't face facts.

• Everyone needs love, not matter how they look <3